Forum Members' Names

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
Just initials, not the truck.

and i still need a mod to make me all lowercase. i feel too important in all caps.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
My warning to you all!
cranial rectosis.jpg

Wow! Some really amazing (and humbling) stories!

My name just kind of came to me one day... Pretty lame story...

But just to be clear: I don't crash; my models do.

So my name isn't a misnomer!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
and i still need a mod to make me all lowercase. i feel too important in all caps.

You need an aerial ape admin for that. Moderators don't have the rights to change usernames.

I go by hotbrass pretty much everywhere online and have for a while. It started with my favorite teacher and band instructor. I am a trumpet player and in jazz band when we would overshoot some of the high notes, he would tell us "cool it hot lips." I don't want to be confused with Major Houlihan from M*A*S*H, so I went with hotbrass. I am also an avid target shooter and used to compete weekly, so it fits nicely on shooting forums as well.

notreallyme

in real life i don't really talk to people i don't know much so talking to people on the internet i don't know it seemed to fit well

HilldaFlyer

I wonder how many people think I'm female with a name like Hillda.
Last name with first initial of first and middle name. Hill, D.A.
Seems like I use using Hillda for lots of things so when I got my account on flitetest, I thought HilldaFlyer... It should have been HilldaCrasher.

XF-15DCC

XF-15DCC =

X = Something I was
F-15 Worlds air superiority fighter
DCC = Dedicated Crew Chief , maintainer (for 22 years 10 months and 10 days)

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
My name comes from playing D&D my whole life, and for that game, I am typically a Dungeon Master (DM) in that way. When I build terrain, DTFB is the method I go with. This hobby and Gaming are my main hobbies. I wanted a name to reflect it.
I was originally going to build me an ornithopter D20. (it's still on the plate)

basslord1124

Master member
Had mine since the late 90s/early 2000s. Basically I've been a bass guitar about 25 years now and "lord" seemed like a cool attachment to bass. 1124 is my birth month and date.

Some people see my name and automatically think of the fish. I do like fishing and have done some bass fishing BUT bass guitar has been my primary thing.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
My handle is simply my youngest daughters name. It sounds a little Chinese when hyphenated and as china rises it might fit right in as a business name!

Have fun!

Pougnagna

I was demonstrating how Internet was cool into a supermarket. It was the begining of it directly offered to families in France. Even having a "computer" @ home was not as obvious as today.
For that I've had to choose a nickname for our pro chan but Valkyr was already taken.
So Pougnagna came to me as a shout of despair.
Was a good one: has let meet a nice girl because it made her laughing (y)