• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fowl Flyer

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

In this episode of Flite Test, Josh, Josh and David have a holiday project for us! This is one lucky Thanksgiving Day turkey, who will be enjoying his last flight! Watch this episode to see how it turns out!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Awesome!

Thanksgiving for thanking fast food chains! :D:D:D Totally agree! :D:D

Absolutely love the pilot of the plane and how well it managed even in its afterlife to handle such a flight! :D LOL

Well done episode espcecially because it flew a bit more then a brixler :D

Airwolf

I like the plane. I don't like idea about corpse of the turkey. I'm not a vegan, not even a vegetarian, but when I'm eating a meat of other creature - I'm always thinking that this creature gave it's life so I can feed myself and I should be thankful for that. So playing like this with a dead animal doesn't appeal to me - it's un-humanitarian, and (even if I'm not really very religious) - un-christian to me. I think you are balancing on a very thin line here - line between a good and bad taste.

I don't like this episode and it made me feeling sorry about this turkey. :(

Then you would not like what the jet engine makers do with dead birds to make sure you are safe when flying in a modern passenger jet. They really do not want anyone to end up in the Hudson River. A dead bird is a dead bird.

Airwolf

I know what they do, but at least it has some higher purpose (saving lives)... I don't think entertainment is such a purpose, especially when FT episodes are very entertaining without dead animals :]

sleb

If it's RC I can crash it
Loved the episode. I think it was nice they let a turkey fly. All the rest of the turkeys at the store are just sitting getting freezer burn.

Josh S. what does that tattoo say on your forearm? Will not ___ Will not ___ Cause I Care ____ Of Jesus.
"I will not be shaken, I will not be moved cause I carry the name of Jesus" ...it's a song we sing at my church, based off of Phil. 2:9-10 and Luke 10:17. It's become something of an anthem in our church and especially in our youth/young adult ministry after a friend of mine - who served in the ministry and was a fan of the song - was shot and killed a couple months ago. He lived - and died - exactly by what the song (and the scriptures) say. And he has since inspired the rest of the church to do the same :)