Staff member
Admin
What the heck?

Wayne%25253F.jpg

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm in not feeling offended in any way, I simply don't like the idea - it's your show after all and I respect that someone else has different point of view on some matters.

That's good :)
And I encourage everyone to respect your perspective as well.
-Chad

John Campbell

Seriously, if you're offended by this video, you need to get a grip on the realities of life.

Lighten up.

Personally, the footage of the turkey controlling the stick was hillarious.

Thanks guys, it was fun!

I agree.... I almost pulled a muscle laughing so hard... If we can't have some crazy fun, then what good is it. I personally am really looking forward to seeing what they do for Christmas... LOL, that is going to be worth waiting for :)

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
Next thing you know Wayne will have an antenna on his head and another camera opposite him for a diff. viewing angle and Wayne has a remote to control the cam. -_-

epiper93

I know what they do, but at least it has some higher purpose (saving lives)... I don't think entertainment is such a purpose, especially when FT episodes are very entertaining without dead animals :]

my whole family watched the video and we all found it funny.

Airwolf

my whole family watched the video and we all found it funny.

My whole turkey farm watched the video and all the turkeys found it extremally disturbing.

PS.: My point is - It should be pretty clear that my opinions are subjective, I speak (write) only for myself and when I stated video wasn't that funny it meant - it wasn't funny just for me.

Last edited:

John Campbell

Facing there fears may be a good thing... Bring them over some time and we will have dinner... On them of course :)

My whole turkey farm watched the video and all the turkeys found it extremally disturbing.

PS.: My point is - It should be pretty clear that my opinions are subjective, I speak (write) only for myself and when I stated video wasn't that funny it meant - it wasn't funny just for me.

ashman421

I've been watching this video over and over studying the plane. I love the larger scale twin boom tail design. Is there any way to get the rough dimensions or what materials it's made from? It looks like it's made from extruded polystyrene and wood. I don't plan on having a 10lb turkey in the pilot seat so balancing CG would obviously be different as will the motor and prop. I really want to build this plane, any more info would be fantastic.

ockay16

Hi guys, I'd like to build a plane wich can carry some heavy loads (FPV equipement, water or bomb drop...) and so I thought about building something like the fowl flyer, maybe lighter and smaller, but could you give some more informations about this build.

If anyone has another idea of plane fitting my needs, I'm interested.

Thanks