• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FT-22... On Steroids

Very true. It's a maiden thought so I might do the hat cam. I might get her to film something with the 22.

Speaking of the 22 I might want to do a V3, make some changes to the nose, seems like a real weak spot. I am really enjoying the plane though, like you said I might have fun with it, you weren't wrong
You might have seen in my ft-22 mid thread that I ran some balsa or some light wooden supports down my nose and it seemed to hold up pretty well. Except for a spectator nose dice that broke the wood, light crashes hardly were noticeable...

New project, as much as I really like the FT-22, I have printed off plans for the STEM Alpha at 135% to fit the C Pack and an 8" prop. It will have a 32.5" wing span so it will be considerably larger then the 22 and the design looks substantially stronger.

I will be using this thread for it so you can keep track of my progress. This should be interesting.

New project, as much as I really like the FT-22, I have printed off plans for the STEM Alpha at 135% to fit the C Pack and an 8" prop. It will have a 32.5" wing span so it will be considerably larger then the 22 and the design looks substantially stronger.

I will be using this thread for it so you can keep track of my progress. This should be interesting.
Eager to see this!