Legendary member
He has a P51C too and INEEEEEEEEEEEEDITTTTTT

1579287542421.png

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Laramie, WY

proud graduate of the University of Wyoming
Nice! Never attended but I have had *a few* drinks there... 😋

I'm up in N.E. corner, black hills/bear lodge area... have at least a couple trees to block the wind once in a while! 😄

I designed and built, in part, the Wind Farms in Glenrock and Rolling Hills WY. and spent on-and-off 6 mo. out of Casper, WY and trekked 1.5hr west every weekend to rock climb out ofo Lander WY - in Sinks Canyon
https://www.mountainproject.com/route/105827721/more-funky-than-gunky

It is truly wild country there.
@Hondo76251 how far are you from this?
1579288937979.png

Vimana89

Legendary member
Did some flying and hopefully more before the day is out. I assessed how bad I need to stop procrastination on making plans for one of my FTFC20 entries, and also the desire to build a relatively basic but fun new plane. I came up with a solution that sounds like fun and very efficient: Bust out my '39 special templates and use the swept wing and extended version of the fuselage to make a tandem plane, and while all that is out, get out some printer paper and start sketching up my plans.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@mrjdstewart
Well since the very theme of this thread is, "off topic"

I'll share this with someone else who might appreciate it...

Colter Wall reminds me of Sean Hoots, the redhead here:
the have that same timber/quality in their voices. is a soothing invigorating sound. Thank you @Hondo76251 for the new music to explore!
(I remember bringing my youngest to this performance, he was 5 months old and had hearing protection.)