FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

bwarz

Master member
I also joined it but from the 1 day I was on the forum there was SO much hate floating around that I did not want to be part of it
not to be weird, but how might I find said forum? one of those banned has my alpha plans for my p36 and I just don't want to leave him hang if he's got any questions

Taildragger

Legendary member
only slightly edited
1652807041586.png

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
crickets down here.... :eek:

i am still sorting through the buy out i did a couple months ago. i had no idea what i was getting into. :LOL:

i have 3 VTOL planes of the bunch i want to work on.

first is the V-22 Osprey. i was little worried because i couldn't find all the parts for this one but after digging and digging, i found everything but the right vert stab. the flight controller, everything else was golden. i pressed 3 layers of FB w/o paper together w glue then shaped new stab. hard to tell diff...

20220627_183251.jpg

next is this crazy 4 motor VTOL. never seen anything like it but thankfully, i also got his manuals... ;)

20220627_183916.jpg

20220627_181521.jpg

and finally, not actually VTOL but i kinda think i'm gonna strip it and make a bungee launch beast out of it. i always liked the Harrier, may have tagged a few during red flag...marines always had a sense of humor when u did that. :LOL:

20220515_174734.jpg

laters,

me :cool: