Legendary member
Well I gave Lizzie some winter feet :)

2019_1215_002725_001.JPG
2019_1215_002730_002.JPG
2019_1215_002741_003.JPG

Wildthing

Legendary member
What was wrong with the floats?
In fresh snow they cut in almost to good when turning and once it starts turning the force turns it even harder so I figured lets see if it will slide a bit more in the turns with the skis, It still has the thrust vectoring which has a ton of authority. Hopefully these skis will keep it afloat though.

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I flew the forward swept wing a bit more and I really like it, it is a bit twitchy but handle very wells.
It can fly at really slow speed and the stall is really gentle, I wish I could get some video of it soon

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
i flew my new 3D printed Eclipson Model Z today 2 times but no good pics.

did get these from Saturday at our winter picnic. as always, thank you to Linda for the awesome pics...

my Tower Hobbies Corsair. $99 and a little firewall reinforcement and you have and epic plane. the crowd is always cheering for the inverted tail drag with this one.

DSC02712.jpg

i have finally mastered the launch and basic flight of the para-motor, next will be the aerobatics...??? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

DSC02719.jpg

and hands down my favorite FT model, the Arrow. i have built, crashed, repaired, more of these than i can count. recently discovered i could do vertical take offs with it from the field. love the Arrow! ;)

DSC02722.jpg

laters,

me :cool:

Wildthing

Legendary member
The start of more wasted time :) Triple Trouble @L Edge @Vimana89 , 3 motors, 3 servos , all 3 barrels loaded with a motor and they all move. Plan is front and rear mixed together for pitch, front two somewhat be like elevons and then Differential thrust for the front motors .

Attachments

• Triple Trouble 1.pdf
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Triple Trouble 2.pdf
    279.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Triple Trouble 3.pdf
    376.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Triple Trouble 4.pdf
    653.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Triple Trouble 5.pdf
    385.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

L Edge

Master member
In fresh snow they cut in almost to good when turning and once it starts turning the force turns it even harder so I figured lets see if it will slide a bit more in the turns with the skis, It still has the thrust vectoring which has a ton of authority. Hopefully these skis will keep it afloat though.

Another approach is to add a thin narrow strip(lengthwise) to the center bottom of just the nose wheel for excellant control on snow. If your skis don't work, try that trick on just the front pair. May work with DT.