FTFC22 - Build-ruary Build Challenge

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Holiday. Like you have nothing better going on? Sweet!
Nope... Like I'm going down to the coast .. with my school work 🙈...
I'll be working from 5-12 every day except Sundays.... It's going to be a unique holiday for sure... Also taking with a plane or 2 and some foam, for those rainy days...
Won't be able to bring the planes back tho.... So will donate them to the last call club

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Nope... Like I'm going down to the coast .. with my school work 🙈...
I'll be working from 5-12 every day except Sundays.... It's going to be a unique holiday for sure... Also taking with a plane or 2 and some foam, for those rainy days...
Won't be able to bring the planes back tho.... So will donate them to the last call club
ya know if you build and fly those planes.... it counts. :p:geek:
It sounds like a busy trip, enjoy.

Incader

I’m totally in on it man!
My build list:
•Pietenpol
•Goblin
•Flerkin
•Mighty mini Corsair

Approximately 2.47% sure I can build those FOUR planes… on top of moving into a new house…on top of schoolwork…on top of finals…on top of building a new engine for the Cobra. (It’s on my profile picture)

I think I might’ve spread myself a bit thin, so I might just take that 10pts deducted and get an early start… advice?

FoamyDM

I’m totally in on it man!
My build list:
•Pietenpol
•Goblin
•Flerkin
•Mighty mini Corsair

Approximately 2.47% sure I can build those FOUR planes… on top of moving into a new house…on top of schoolwork…on top of finals…on top of building a new engine for the Cobra. (It’s on my profile picture)

I think I might’ve spread myself a bit thin, so I might just take that 10pts deducted and get an early start… advice?
I am counting you In. Welcome to the funhouse @Incader Looks like some good projects.

Scotto

Elite member
Im here to chew bubble gum and build model airplanes, and Im all out of bubble gum:cool::ROFLMAO:
They-Live-Piper.jpg
1 Cormorant II
2 Nieuport 31
3 Stinson Vigilant
4 Dornier mashup

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/ftfc22-build-ruary-by-scotto.69372/

Last edited:

FoamyDM

I'm gonna try to join but each year I only end up getting 2 or 3 done due to lack of time lol. I've got a couple planes that are nearing the prototyping stage so who knows though... And I want to make a .20 spad lol
Ok, you're in. Good luck as always.

FoamyDM

It is TIME.... To... GET.... BUILDING!!!!

BUILD-RUARY has OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!!

1643691511409.png

Good Luck to those who had signed up already, and it is never too late for those willing to push themselves.