FTFC22 - Build-ruary Build Challenge

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
i mean if i was fairly generous i could say i was a 5, but like im not nearly as good as squirrel tail. quinyperks is better than me too. id say im solid 4 tho. my problem is i hate building and i absolutely love flying, (see the problem)? im always running out of planes lol. so thats why i joined. i want to build some planes so i have stuff to fly, and hopefully become a better builder along the way.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
FYI - I have posted link information on a weekly Buildruary Build Party see bottom of post #3 (repeated below)

WEEKLY BUILD EVENTS/PARTY

The Aviation RC Noob Podcast Discord Site will be Host a Build-night Each friday this month for the Build-ruary Challenge. a chance for us to meet, build, share and hangout with others who share this passion, and are silly enough to (look for the Buildruary Build Party Channel in the Video Chat section)
If you haven't been there before, It is a PG-13 space as the Podcast is Family friendly, so please be mindful (you will see the Rules as you enter).

https://discord.gg/CUzrvRADtD

Use the link a above to join in.

FlyingTyger

Elite member
Aviation RC Noob Podcast Discord Site will be Host a Build-night Each friday this month for the Build-ruary Challenge. a chance for us to meet, build, share and hangout with others who share this passion, and are silly enough to (look for the Buildruary Build Party Channel in the Video Chat section)
If you haven't been there before, It is a PG-13 space as the Podcast is Family friendly, so please be mindful (you will see the Rules as you enter).

https://discord.gg/CUzrvRADtD

Use the link a above to join in.

What time are these build parties? 8-11 Eastern like the other ARCN parties?

FoamyDM

@Musdang - Your declaration means you are in. Put together a build log page, the first four posts are "reserved for plane 1(2,3,4 respectively). and you do your best. Ours is only to encourage. you can start whenever.
It is possible to finish 13 in a month. so never too late. (Right? :confused:@Mayan)

FoamyDM

What time are these build parties? 8-11 Eastern like the other ARCN parties?
Not entirely set. If you and I are building now... lets party!

But I will Likely be aiming for about 8-11pm EST. (it isn't set in stone)
1643864445139.png

OliverW

Legendary member
They seem really well built and everybody seems to have good things to say about them. Excited to get a couple in the air. The Bede is gonna be getting my os20 I think
So this is another reason I like these challenges. I had never heard of Hotwax's designs. Now I have another 7 planes on the "To Build" list...

FoamyDM

To everyone that came out to the build night last night, I really enjoy building with everyone. I hope more can join in next time
IMG_20220205_015413764.jpg

Last edited: