FTFC22 - Build-ruary Build Challenge

bwarz

Master member
To everyone that came out to the build night last night, I really enjoy building with everyone. I hope more can join in next time
View attachment 218015
Sorry I didn't make it! I had every intention but sat down with the kids for a movie night and that couch was sooooo comfortable...
I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, tucked everyone else in and headed for my bed :sleep: when is your next plan? I got to much sleep last night I'll probably be up half the night tonight:LOL:

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
FYI - I have posted link information on a weekly Buildruary Build Party see bottom of post #3 (repeated below)

WEEKLY BUILD EVENTS/PARTY

The Aviation RC Noob Podcast Discord Site will be Host a Build-night Each friday this month for the Build-ruary Challenge. a chance for us to meet, build, share and hangout with others who share this passion, and are silly enough to (look for the Buildruary Build Party Channel in the Video Chat section)
If you haven't been there before, It is a PG-13 space as the Podcast is Family friendly, so please be mindful (you will see the Rules as you enter).

https://discord.gg/CUzrvRADtD

Use the link a above to join in.
I joined!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Sorry I didn't make it! I had every intention but sat down with the kids for a movie night and that couch was sooooo comfortable...
I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, tucked everyone else in and headed for my bed :sleep: when is your next plan? I got to much sleep last night I'll probably be up half the night tonight:LOL:
I nearly missed the January one for the same reason. Candles burning at the ends I suppose.
Hopefully next weekend.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
DSC_1308.JPG

bwarz

Master member
Does anyone have progress pics to share Yet?
I've been updating my entry thread daily but figured I'd just do a single pic here...
The mini Zero is ready for poly and paint. The Sea Duck is nearly ready for paint with 4 of the 5 servos installed, I need to see if I've got a pair of ESCs and motors to use and build the power Y cable. Still a few pieces to install. I just put the DR1 plans onto FB and started cutting tonight, and the P36 is still a stack of 11x17 printouts.
20220207_010250.jpg

I really wish I hadn't fallen asleep and lost Friday night to build - I'm not sure how this week is gonna look for time!