• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good quality 20a brushless ESC

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering where everyone get's ESC's. The BLHeli one I got from eBay didn't work right out of the box.

I'm looking for a cheap but pretty good quality ESC.

Thank you!

kdobson83

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering where everyone get's ESC's. The BLHeli one I got from eBay didn't work right out of the box.

I'm looking for a cheap but pretty good quality ESC.

Thank you!
I use these from banggood.com and they work great.
[US$12.60]FMS Predator 30A Brushless ESC With 2A Linear BEC XT60 Plug for RC Models RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com
https://banggood.app.link/s6MJpFS3pW
They have 20a available too. Ships from China or California depending on the warehouse you choose. They have lots of other brands too including the emax brand which I use more often. Haven't had trouble out of my emax esc's yet.

What problem are you having?

FDS

Yes, the 30A ESC’s go in the fuselage fine. Currently I am using all Hobbywing Skywalker ESC’s in my builds, since my other supplier has been out of stock for ever.

Arcfyre

I get the 4 pack of cheapo ESCs on Amazon. It's $25 for 4 speed controllers, hard to best that price.

If I need something with more juice, I'll usually get the red brick brand from hobbyking. Cheap and they do what I need them to do.