Hello, This is Swi from Banggood.com

Banggood

Hello Dear friends,

This is Swi from Banggood.com, nice to meet you here.

I am thrilled to be here. Your need is my priority. And I am here to help you find your most wanted goods on the market. Please feel free to check out our posts to find the best selling products and hot deals. You are mostly welcome to comment on our posts and recommend them to your family and friends. If you are a passionate and competitive buyer, you can also take part in the games to win gifts. Oh, here come the coupons. So help yourselves!

Here we will provide you the best selling and relative news; we also promote RC Toys & Hobbies that might interest you.

I hope that this post will help to establish a bond between Banggood and the Flitetest community. I am sure it will last for a long time!

Have fun, my friends.
Swi

Last edited:

TazRC

Obsession, not hobby
Banggood will never get one red cent of my money! icon13.png

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I remember when everyone was against HK for various reasons, many with which I agree. But HK has really improved in many regards that many people do appreciate. That said, I would like to think maybe Banggood will be able to improve their reputation and I think our best way to encourage that is by posting fair critiques based on facts, positive and negative, being specific.

For example, I do not intend on buying from them anytime soon because of the risk of receiveing a low quality product like the Sparrow knockoff we saw not that long ago. I do not consider a low priced kit that is so brittle to be a good deal at all. Maybe some people have had some good experience with them but I'm not seeing much evidence of it through their reputation. I'm sure they can keep prices down but until I can trust the quality of the product I will buy elsewhere.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I personally try to buy genuine products directly from the people who design and support the hardware and firmware. I also support local vendors who do much the same. Have I bought stuff from BG? Yes, things that I could not find anywhere else, but it took quite a long time for the shipping.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome Swi!

We might seem a little frustrated with Banggood here in this forum, due to a couple reasons I'll talk about, but I do welcome your participation and hope you can help change these relationships for the better. There are some products that you carry on Banggood that we can't find anywhere else, and usually at very good prices.

But generally, there are three frustrations I (and many other's I've spoken with and read here on the forms) have with Banggood.

First, shipping time can be very long, especially with the free shipping option. I appreciate that Banggood has added USPS Priority Mail at a very reasonable cost to the shipping options - I haven't placed an order since this option became available to try this out, but I do hope that this concern is largely solved with the new shipping options.

Second, product support is not good at all. I have had electronics arrive without any instructions, electronics arrive that don't work, and my order of a balsa plane kit on April 7th hasn't arrived at all. I've submitted requests for support and haven't been able to resolve any of these issues yet in a way that left me happy.

Third, Banggood sells products that are unauthorized copies or clones of items developed by other companies. While I support a company making a competing product at a better quality or price, I do not agree with direct unauthorized copies of products such as the Thunderbird (which is a direct and poor copy of the FliteTest Sparrow).

And as a company, Banggood should realize that coming onto the Flite Test Forums after making such a direct and poor copy as the Thunderbird will not get a happy welcome. I have no idea if you personally were involved in these decisions, but I hope you do have the authority to make our concerns known to management.

If you are here to provide customer service or to join our community discussing neat projects and take feedback and ideas back to management, I welcome you and am very happy to have you here helping to make the hobby more enjoyable and accessible.

If you are only here to post coupons, don't expect many people to change their buying habits.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Rockyboy Hit the nail right on the head.

I have yet to buy from Banggood.. Just the name doesn't sit well in my head. I enjoy the hobby but I won't wait an entire summer to get a replacement part I need when other sources much closer and far more reliable can get them to me a lot quicker and cheaper then you when expedited shipping would have to be used.

also As Rockboy has stated you do have a few items not found elsewhere that have been recommended. I had planned on getting those things over the winter when time would not be an issue for getting parts shipped. Unfortunately I will not buy ANY of your products until the blatant rip off of Flite Tests merchandise are removed and I start hearing your customer support drastically changes. If I have to call you over seas My issues had better be resolved right there and then no questions asked or arguments given. I have that level of service with the companies I do deal with and expect no less from a potential new source for gear.

As always if you want to be here for interaction to build a reputation or even learn things you would be welcome with open arms.. If you are here strictly for sales I think you would have a better chance of killing Godzilla with a box of rubber bands then gaining a lot of our members trust.

In any case I hope my opinions mean something and Welcome to Flite Test

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
Just a heads-up guys. I just noticed this Banggood account has been banned, so we won't be seeing a response from them.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
The ban is temporary -- that does happen from time to time. It was for Spamming via PM's, which is a big no-no.

When the time is up in a week, I hope they will reply -- I'd rather have a vendor honestly discuss and deal with customer issues than run a Guerrilla Marketing campaign that ends up hurting their rep and annoying our members.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Just a heads-up guys. I just noticed this Banggood account has been banned, so we won't be seeing a response from them.
Yes banned but only temporarily, 1 week.

Rocky, I like posts like yours and people who run businesses should as well as you give them an inside look at why you are not their customer. It goes right to the beef of the matter in a specific way and with respect.Well done sir.:D

Jaxx

Moderators,

Thanks for the response. Hopefully they respond to this thread. I would like to see what they have to say in response to the issues identified here.

I have placed several orders with Banggood, with varying results. The prices were great (hence why I kept ordering), and I have been happy with 95% of the products I have ordered from them.

The negative: I have had several issues with orders being packed incorrectly. They included incorrect product numbers (mostly), incorrect product, missing parts/pieces, product not quite matching what was pictured on the website, and boxes arriving in terrible condition (not packaged well). On several occasions, I also encountered significantly extended shipping times (to some degree, I expect shipments coming from China to take some time).

The somewhat positive: On all but 3 occasions (mostly satisfied), a customer service rep has resolved the issue to my full satisfaction, however it has been extremely frustrating to have had to utilize their customer service so many times. It also required some persistence on my part, to get some of the issues resolved.

Example: On one occasion, I had an order that never arrived. The shipping agency's website said there was an issue with the address. Eventually, it was sent back to Banggood. I went back and forth with a customer service rep, in an attempt to get them to reship the order (it was a great deal, so I was willing to wait). She said they could not reship the package (can't remember what reason she gave), and insisted on a refund. Eventually, I gave in, and accepted the refund. Two days later, I received an email, informing me that my order had been returned, and asking if I wanted them to reship the order or issue a refund. When I replied, I included the dialogue I had with the first customer service rep, and asked about the inconsistency. I never received a response.

I would really like to see how Banggood handles this thread. Thanks again moderators.

Banggood

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your suggestions and welcome to order with banggood.com.

I'm Swi from Banggood. Some people will open a topic to ask questions about logistics and customer service problems, and many good guy will tell them to tag me,I am appreciate of it.

And now I open this thread with the consent of daath, thank you very much,so if you have any problems, please leave a message in the thread, I will respond promptly and deal with the solutions as possible as I could on working days , excluding weekends and holidays, I will promptly reply.

Thanks for your support.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Choose Banggood

Banggood
is an international online store that sells a variety of quality items in reasonable prices. If you need smartphone, smart watches, drones, flashlights, sport cameras and so on – we have got it all for you and ship it to you anywhere WORLDWIDE!

Living up to its slogan – “Shopping with FUN, Best bang for your buck!” – Banggood make sure that every product they sell has been carefully selected to offer the best quality and highest value, offers low cost (sometimes free) shipping, and provides friendly and helpful customer support!

Shopping FAQ

1.What Does “Expected Restock”, “Under restocking” And “Sold Out Currently” Mean
2.Will I Get An AC Adapter For My Country?
3.When Will An Item Be Back In Stock?
4.What Is Preorder?
5.I Can’t Find A Product On Your Website Anymore Is It Still Available?
6.Where Do I Find More Information About Product Features?
7.Can I View Prices In Different Currencies?

Ordering FAQ

1. I Need Help Placing An Order
2. Do I Have To Pay VAT / Sales Tax?
3. Why Was My Order Cancelled And My Payment Refunded?

Shipping FAQ

1. Why is My Order Status Shown as “Back Order”?
2. How Can I Track My Order?
3. Why is My Order Status Showing that “The item is pre-advised”?
4. Why Does My Tracking Show "Not Found"?
5. Why Do I See No Updates in the Tracking Information of My Order?
6. Why Didn't I Get A Tracking Code?
7. I Can See that My Order Status Shows “delivered” But I Have Not Received My Parcel.
8. How Can I Solve This?What Is Split Shipped?
9. How Do I Get My Order Status?
10. Shipping method

Support FAQ

1. Items Are Missing From My Order, What Can I Do?
2. Can I Return A Product?
3. My Products Have Stopped Working CorrectlyMy Product Arrived
4. Faulty/Damaged/Different
5.I Can Not Operate My Unit, The Instructions Are Not Clear Can I Get
6.How do I upload the product video?
7.I Was Sent The Incorrect AC Adapter For My Country, What Can I Do?
8.How Long Will It Take To Receive My Refund?
9.Can I Get Spare Parts?

More about FAQ, please check here: https://www.banggood.com/help_center, or contact us directly.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
The ban is temporary -- that does happen from time to time. It was for Spamming via PM's, which is a big no-no.

When the time is up in a week, I hope they will reply -- I'd rather have a vendor honestly discuss and deal with customer issues than run a Guerrilla Marketing campaign that ends up hurting their rep and annoying our members.

Sadly it seems that Swi has not taken any of the advise on trying to work with the forum members suggestions. Spam mailing and continuing a strictly sales mentality and seemingly not even acknowledging the responses he got in an earnest manor tells me that ban should be a permanent one. These posts will only serve as pie in the face to our family here specially the ones who have taken time to respectfully give him feed back and warning him the community will not support the kind of business they are running while they blatantly are selling FT knock offs be it their own designs or not.

My vote is to perma ban Banggood accounts until it is proven in their merchandising they respect our community as we are legion and our votes do count. To me this is VERY disrespectful of all of us.

My official vote Kick Swi off our island.

Liam B

Sadly it seems that Swi has not taken any of the advise on trying to work with the forum members suggestions. Spam mailing and continuing a strictly sales mentality and seemingly not even acknowledging the responses he got in an earnest manor tells me that ban should be a permanent one. These posts will only serve as pie in the face to our family here specially the ones who have taken time to respectfully give him feed back and warning him the community will not support the kind of business they are running while they blatantly are selling FT knock offs be it their own designs or not.

My vote is to perma ban Banggood accounts until it is proven in their merchandising they respect our community as we are legion and our votes do count. To me this is VERY disrespectful of all of us.

My official vote Kick Swi off our island.

+1. There’s enough junk with the Nike Sneaker spam. We most certainly don’t need BangGood.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well seems I came across Swi making an effort and starting a contact thread for problem resolution. Maybe we give him a little more time to see where he goes with it and if realistic solutions are made. Maybe just make him stand off shore in the low waves for a while before we ship him totally out to sea.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I'd like to see if Swi is able to help resolve product support issues for anyone here - there are people who for international shipping or other reasons do choose to purchase from them, and need the assistance.

TexMechsRobot

I'm with rockyboy here. I don't need to purchase from Banggood as I have other resources available to me and so I have the luxury of easily standing on my principles and not patronizing them. However, others have different principles or different restrictions and may be able to rely on this thread (or the other one that Swi linked) in order to help with support.

It will either show itself as unable to offer the right support and unable to change to better business practices or demonstrate the ability to conduct an ethical business and work to support its buyers.

RCMAN

As with any offshore company, caution should be used when purchasing. I have used BG and its ok for little things, but I wouldnt be comfortable making a large purchase. Looks like he is using a translation program to communicate and he may be having a hard time understanding what people are saying here. I would give it some time before banning him.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys!

I've tried to contact Swi via PM. I have asked for them to stop spamming people's PM's, and to reply to my PM as a sign that there's a real person in control of the account, and not just random marketing posts being left on the forum. I gave them a time limit, and have not yet heard from them on it. If a reply has not been received or spamming PM's continue from them, then I will be removing this Banggood account from the forum.

The forum has always had a very generous policy towards all vendors that allowed them to post on here, as long as it benefitted the forum members. I had hoped that they would provide a service to the Flite Test community, but it's not looking that way so far.

~Fred