Help select electronics: GoPro fpv guad

SwedishGuy

I will start apologies for my bad English. :)
Okay since this is my first post at the flitetest forum I will start by presenting myself.
I’m a 15 year old guy from Sweden and I have been into the flying rc hobby four half an year. Acculy I have ben into the rc hobby four about 4 year and I’m currently a profetioal rc car racer And I wanted to have a hobby beside the racing so I started with rc flying.

I started by building a ft flyer but that was a little bit too easy for me so I built a 80% blunt nose versa wing that flew amazing! After that I built a few other planes that didn’t fly that grate.
So I then decided to get into fpv flying. :)
I then built a twin boom plane with an armin wing, this plane was supposed to carry my AEE action camera. Unfotunently it was pretty under powered but it still flew.

So after flying that plane I now want something that will fly a little bit better. I started by looking at the HK bixler as an fpv platform but after a little bit of thinking I realized that this plane needs quite a bit of space to be flown fpv. So I then started looking at building a quad. I really like the flexibility of the quads because you don’t need that much space to fly them since you can hover in the air and it’s also easier to film stuffs.

After looking around at the internet for a nice quad frame that I cud build out of square aluminium and carbon/aluminum centre plate. After alot of thining and a few hedicts I have not found any good frame that got good flight time, that can carry my fpv gear and a gopro style camera and that is fairly cheap to build cince that I got a quite narrow budget. So if you have built one or seen one on the internet please poast som pictures or a link to a website.

So I hope that you guys can help me out with wich motors, escs, props, batteries I culd use.
I will prefer to buy the parts from the EU warehouse at Hobbyking.