I can't get this quad to bind!

AeroPointIndustries

Hey there everyone, I just got this i-Flight Turbobee 120rs a few hours ago, and I can't get it to bind with my dx6i. This is my first ever racing quad type drone, and I have watched quite a few youtube videos on the subject. I looked at the receiver in it, and I think that I can see some LEDs on it, but when I plug in the battery, there's no light coming from it. Is the reciever bad? Or what's going on?
Turbobee.jpg

Bifi.baarlo

Are you sure there is a Spectrum receiver in it? I can only find the quad with a Frsky receiver or without receiver.

AeroPointIndustries

That's what the guy I bought it from said it was, and the box says dsm2/x but the manufacturer could have accidentally put in a frsky receiver in it. The guy I bought it from said he couldn't get it to fly. Idk what that meant tho.

Bifi.baarlo

I should verify wich type of receiver is installed, it can be integrated with the flightcontroller and than find a video about the binding and configuration, I searched, but didn't find a manual of instruction video about that quad with DSMX receiver.

Bifi.baarlo

That depends on the type of flight controller, on the welcome screen of Betaflight you find links for the drivers, install them both if you are not sure.