Inductric FPV+ With OrangeRX and Taranis -plus

Randy Sherwood

I can get the Inductrix to bind but I have no control over anything. I disabled the internal rf and am using external PPM. Anybody do this successfully yet? I am using the single blinking mode on the OrangeRX to bind. I think I am doing everything right and I have played with the PPM frame rate. I also have a DX5E module for the Taranis I built myself to use with an older blade. It works fine with the older one but not with the new one at all. Once again, it seems to bind (DSMX mode) but does nothing. I bought the Inductrix FPV+ from Flight Test. Thanks for any help!

Bromego

I can get the Inductrix to bind but I have no control over anything. I disabled the internal rf and am using external PPM. Anybody do this successfully yet? I am using the single blinking mode on the OrangeRX to bind. I think I am doing everything right and I have played with the PPM frame rate. I also have a DX5E module for the Taranis I built myself to use with an older blade. It works fine with the older one but not with the new one at all. Once again, it seems to bind (DSMX mode) but does nothing. I bought the Inductrix FPV+ from Flight Test. Thanks for any help!

This is how I got my orange RX (VERSION 1.2) to work with my inductrix

https://matthew-evans.info/2016/05/20/orangerx-the-fix/

Sometimes my inductrix does this weird thing where it binds but does nothing, so my first test is I always flip the switch to go from auto level to acro to see the LED change colors, if it does change colors then I know it will fly.

If it is not responsive, then I unplug and replug in the inductrix. Sometimes it can take me 3-4 unplug/replugs to get flying. Just the quirk of using a taranis with module on a inductrix

Last edited:

Randy Sherwood

No Joy

Thanks for the response Bromego. Unfortunately it is not working. Still nothing from the Inductrix. I have the FPV+ so I wonder if it is a little different. Hopefully I will hear from someone who has the plus and is in my situation.

regan

Hi!
I'm having trouble with my OrangeRX T-Six transmitter (not the module) and my Inductrix FPV Plus. The tx will bind, and Ch5 (Gear) will change the flight mode as displayed by the back LED changing from green to red and back.
But I can't arm the motors..
I'm using the Flap switch (Ch6), and have tried a combination of values in the Flap menu, and checked the Monitor menu to be sure the switch is working.. but I can't get the motors to spin up. I've set the throttle trim all the way down to make sure the throttle isn't blocking it from arming.
Any ideas?