IS JOSH SCOTT ever coming Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdnyjery

Just wondering guys is Josh Scott ever coming back ? Is he still part of the Flite Test Crew ? I for one miss both his Humor and personality Just saying FDNYJERY:eek:

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
According to the latest podcast with him he likes Apples (as in fruit, not necessary the company).

I have no idea how that helps with your question though. =)

fdnyjery

Hey PHugger thanks ever so much for the info on the Pod cast. I sure do hope they bring JS back more than 1 Saturday a month . I feel that JB and JS make a great duo and they both have great personalities which seem to just blend together. I still look at the Old Flite Tests with both of them together they sure are a lot of fun to watch. Thanks again PHugger fdnyjery

jaskoller

Missing dynamic

I do think the show has been missing a certain dynamic. I don't know if it was production from Chad, or Josh S's humor and entertainment. It just seams like the show used to be information and entertainment in a pretty even mix, and now the information has dominated the entertainment. I used to be able to have my daughter watch the shows with me and we both enjoyed them. She has lost interest after the first couple shows after Josh S was gone. We both also really liked and now miss David. I guess things evolve, sometimes not the direction for my tastes but I don't have to like everything, I'm sure the shows direction appeals to others.

Last edited:

fdnyjery

Yes I do think that JB and JS were the BEST DUO that FT ever produced. To me it seemed that when David came along that JS just got more or less pushed out of the Broadcasts . Nothing against David ,he seemed like a great guy and he really knows his stuff when it comes to everything RC. When Chad left for his greener pastures.it seemed that was our end of JS. :eek:((
Anyway I picked up on the Pod Cast that JB and some of the present crew have been flying together for a long time even back when JB was flying his 8 foot wing span jobs. So I realize friends become very important to some people especially long term friends .Nothing against JB either he seems to be a great guy and very knowledgeable and a heck of a pilot. Just my 2 cents .No Biggie!! fdnyjery

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
One Saturday a month means probably 3 or even more episodes with JS if planned right.

They don't shoot from weekday to weekday. The next few weeks we will see a lot of videos from the tour where they visited a few forum members and local clubs (and hopefully the BIG Guinea :)) It was similar with the European Trip where people got mad because there was so much European / ImmersionRC content, but it's just the way it goes.

I'm also fairly sure that the indoor episodes "Sport Cub S", "Dromida Ominus" and "FPV Vapor" were shot on the same day. And if Josh Scott was not available that day, he could not be in either of them - making him miss nearly half a month worth of episodes.

fdnyjery

Balu thanks so much for your information its always nice to know the Moderator is on top with all the info .many Thanks and Blessings to you Balu fdnyjery:eek:

Grounded Gremlin

The guy that doesn't fly
One Saturday a month means probably 3 or even more episodes with JS if planned right.

They don't shoot from weekday to weekday. The next few weeks we will see a lot of videos from the tour where they visited a few forum members and local clubs (and hopefully the BIG Guinea :)) It was similar with the European Trip where people got mad because there was so much European / ImmersionRC content, but it's just the way it goes.

I'm hoping for those new multirotor parts they promised too. They haven't released this month's new product either... Have they?

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
January has come and gone . . . but February looks to be a busy month.

Sabin

Flew the prop off it.
I was wondering about JScott myself for the past few days and it looks like my question has been answered.

When I started watching FliteTest, it was always J n J. Never really felt like true FliteTest without Scott in the show.

Axle Jack

I miss JS too. I thought JB + JS + Chad was the best on screen team. JB is a natural presenter and his passion for the hobby and for the people he meets just glows out of the screen. JS is the joker to counter JBs straight man act, and he adds much more than was initially apparent. Chad was a natural in front of the camera and had honest, clear, no nonsense opinions. Eric has a nice relaxed friendly presence too.
I still love the shows, but they are not quite the same as they were a few years back.

sladelefty

Though Scott is mildly amusing, I find his sarcasm trite and his lack of enthusiasm for the hobby taxing. His insipid need to display his sectarian opinions is extremely distasteful. Bixler and Chad are fantastic and I thank them.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
hmmm . . . shame nobody can have a personal belief . . .

Slade you're welcome to yours -- just as much as Josh Scott is.

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
Though Scott is mildly amusing, I find his sarcasm trite and his lack of enthusiasm for the hobby taxing. His insipid need to display his sectarian opinions is extremely distasteful. Bixler and Chad are fantastic and I thank them.

Really? So you're allowed to be offended by his views, but he's not allowed to be offended by yours? Ok, got it.

As for sarcasm, I don't see any. Visit the South and we'll show you sarcasm. And I'm never sarcastic. (see what I did there?)

Josh Scott is extremely enthusiastic about the hobby. He wouldn't take time out of his schedule to be on the show if he weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.