Kinetic 800

Stefan Pavelka

Can I just say, this is a horrible plane. I had great expectations on this one, but, maybe it is just my plane I don't know, I could not get it to fly, it was unsteady, and all over the place.. I tried several times and I crashed it every single time. Last crash the prop snapped and I gave up on this plane. I will use the electronics from this one, apart from the servos, they are sh*t also

Rcjim11

Can I just say, this is a horrible plane. I had great expectations on this one, but, maybe it is just my plane I don't know, I could not get it to fly, it was unsteady, and all over the place.. I tried several times and I crashed it every single time. Last crash the prop snapped and I gave up on this plane. I will use the electronics from this one, apart from the servos, they are sh*t also

What kind of conditions were you flying in?

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
The original servos are known not to centre very well and die quickly. I've seen a couple in the flesh, and they fly really, really well. None had the original servos, and the motor got hot on 3s, but there was plenty of power and the airframe is great.

I'm hoping to see someone do up one of the new ones with a pusher and nose motor. Could turn it into a rocket!

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
i flew it last week and i think the plane is quite docile and have no bad tendencies ... i really enjoyed flying it ...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor

Looks like it's a dodgy model... A friend has exactly the same flying qualities.