Looking for Ez b-17

Dose anyone know where I could get the ft ez b-17? I saw it in one of there videos, but I can’t find it anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated. I highlighted the b-17 in each image
IMG_8852.jpeg
IMG_8851.jpeg
IMG_8853.jpeg

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Good eye! That appears to be a prototype. As far as I know, an EZ B-17 has not been released, yet.

mastermalpass

Elite member
Should I use 4 engines? And if so how could I do that?

You could likely power it with just two motors and have a couple free-spinning props on the other engines. The model you've spotted in the background there is just a profile design. It wouldn't be too complicated to cut out your own from a blueprint.

But hey, that prototype could be testing a 4 engined EZ system. So there will be all sorts of 4 engined EZ planes on the table. :)

RossFPV

You could likely power it with just two motors and have a couple free-spinning props on the other engines. The model you've spotted in the background there is just a profile design. It wouldn't be too complicated to cut out your own from a blueprint.

But hey, that prototype could be testing a 4 engined EZ system. So there will be all sorts of 4 engined EZ planes on the table. :)
Would be very interested in a b-29