Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Splinter189

Master member
Built and painted up a hellcat today 😁😁
20200226_180624-01.jpeg
20200226_181423-01.jpeg
20200226_180438-01.jpeg
20200226_154130-01.jpeg
20200226_135316-01.jpeg
20200226_120053-01.jpeg

Attachments

• 20200222_162700-01.jpeg
    20200222_162700-01.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

PoorManRC

Master member
I can totally see @Splinter189 designing and releasing one!!
I can see it too!! 😁 John, your ever growing list is MINDBLOWING!! 😳👌

Stage the WWII fight that never happened.... Meteor vs. Swallow.
Throw in a Bell P-59 to boot - even though it was a VERY weak attempt! 😖 Basically a P-63 with teeny weeny Jets under it. 😳

You'd NEVER get an EDF (or BDF) small enough that worked... Maybe a 50mm split to the two Nozzles.

FRANKLY, I'm trying to save for when you put out that ME-262!!! 💖👍👍
Most already know that I'm a Disabled Veteran, BUT legally a NON SERVICE Disability - because I worked in civilian jobs for 21 years after my injuries in Kuwait...
So I only get a bit more than diddly squat. 😖😞
I can't afford this Hobby, but at the same time I need it for the physical activity and my SANITY!!

I've been telling less and less People about it, because invariably SOMEONE decides to start a rumor that I'm SCAMMING People. 😞

But there's SEVERAL MS Kits I'd love to build, starting with the Thunderbolt. My half locked, arthritic fingers have incredible difficulty in cutting anything more complex than a Simple Series....
So even though free plan downloads are a GREAT and generous option, I can't take advantage of it....

But THANK YOU, seriously, for all the work you've put in for us, and the other good works and the generosity I've read about and seen in Videos!! Very commendable.

Last edited:

Sero

Elite member

PoorManRC

Master member
This is a little something different that what I usually do. Gotta do some painting tomorrow.

Would there be interest in this being added to FT lineup? Development will for sure depend on interest.
View attachment 159534 View attachment 159535 View attachment 159536 View attachment 159537
...... I could be wrong but John, did you just FREELANCE an Airplane!!?? 😳😎
I've been around Aircraft my entire life, and I've never seen anything like it.

Nice lines!! I tend to agree with the opinion about the Vstab..... Shouldn't need a larger Rudder, but a taller Vstab would ensure stability.

She's SLEEK! I'd love to have that! 👍👍

Splinter189

Master member
...... I could be wrong but John, did you just FREELANCE an Airplane!!?? 😳😎
I've been around Aircraft my entire life, and I've never seen anything like it.

Nice lines!! I tend to agree with the opinion about the Vstab..... Shouldn't need a larger Rudder, but a taller Vstab would ensure stability.

She's SLEEK! I'd love to have that! 👍👍
Its just photo perspective, the tail is scale

Mr.Grinch

What about making those little profile gliders available? Those would be amazingly fun, especially to toss around the house when the weather is bad! I could see those being perfect for a FF20 family event, have people get together for a distance or glide time contest. Maybe age groups to let the little kids get their own special event.

Splinter189

Master member
What about making those little profile gliders available? Those would be amazingly fun, especially to toss around the house when the weather is bad! I could see those being perfect for a FF20 family event, have people get together for a distance or glide time contest. Maybe age groups to let the little kids get their own special event.
I release everything thru Flite Test. Would be a ton of fun at FF

chris398mx

Master member
What profile gliders are you talking about? I don't remember seeing any.