Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

foamboardflyer

Yep I have been watching those I guess I will just create a one page glossary of all the symbols and their meaning was hoping there was one created already kind of like a dictionary of symbols ?
That’s a good idea. I’m surprised flite test didn’t make one, I still haven’t watched the hole playlist.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hey John, any new progress, news or release updates for the Beech model 18 or the tigercat? I’m sure they are probably low on the priority list, but I think they are amazing models that deserve to be kitted.
I’m anxiously awaiting the release of the tigercat, I’ll be ordering the kit the day it’s available! When I asked John at Flitefest he said it would be one of the earlier ft models released so we can hope that it’ll be out soon, hopefully by the end of this year!

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Yep I have been watching those I guess I will just create a one page glossary of all the symbols and their meaning was hoping there was one created already kind of like a dictionary of symbols ?

Someone did this key a while ago.
SymbolMappingKey.jpeg

SymbolMappingKey.jpeg

Burnhard

@Splinter189 quick question on the mighty mini T-28. What size would you recommend for the wheels? Do you build the landing gear from the standard thicker wire in the mighty mini sets or is that another sort of wire? Got to say its a fantastic set to build! Many thanks.

usaserres

Hi John,

I thought the Master Series Mosquito was coming out soon. Any idea as to when it will come out and why its is delayed? Thanks.

Brian B

Elite member
Looks like someone got legend posted.

The Beech isn't too far our. I woukd love to push the tigercat out. It is crazy how well it flies super light wing loading. I will see about getting it bumped up the list, would love to see it out to the community :)
Are we talking about FT lasercut kit or PDF plans for the Tigercat?

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Has anyone successfully used C Pack motors in the 60" MS C-47? Its next on the build list. The recommended B motors just seem too small for a bird of that size, especially if we are going to play around with a parachute drop mechanism.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Has anyone successfully used C Pack motors in the 60" MS C-47? Its next on the build list. The recommended B motors just seem too small for a bird of that size, especially if we are going to play around with a parachute drop mechanism.
I have 2 with C-packs. The C packs fit great and give great power - the only issue is the size of prop. You will be limited to 8" props on the 60" C-47. I use 3 bladed 8".

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I have 2 with C-packs. The C packs fit great and give great power - the only issue is the size of prop. You will be limited to 8" props on the 60" C-47. I use 3 bladed 8".

Much obliged to you, Cappy. I'll bet the 3 bladed props look much better as well.