Mighty Mini B-17G

Ultimate_Red

RC Groundling
I'll also do a build. Does you design incorporate a rounded fuselage?

No it will be a standard square fuse but there is nothing to stop you from modding it and putting poster board around or modifying the plans. Is that a problem? I wanted to make it FT style for simplicity. I have now got a Dropbox so I'm making last mods to the plans and then they will be posted.
Thanks for the support guys it 's really appreciated. Can you pm me if you want to help prototype so that we can find a way to contact each other.

Safe Flying!

Rhys.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Not a problem at all, I just wanted to know what kind of build it would be. I'll try to paint mine like Aluminum Overcast.

Ultimate_Red

RC Groundling
Woo! Plans link Posted!
When you click the link it will take you to my dropbox.
Click the 3 dots on the right and it will download the PNG image of the whole sheet (76" x 38").

Last edited:

ClearSkiesCalmWinds

Printed the plans at FedEx this weekend. They did not print well the line are to bold and very pixelated. Down loaded it again, same results. I wonder if it's becuase it's .PNG vise .PDF. Please advise.

Ultimate_Red

RC Groundling
Printed the plans at FedEx this weekend. They did not print well the line are to bold and very pixelated. Down loaded it again, same results. I wonder if it's becuase it's .PNG vise .PDF. Please advise.

The only problem I have is that sketchup has no good plugins for exporting to svg.
Just a question. Do you have sketchup and photoshop? then you could transfer the plans and export them to here. WOuld be great thanks. I'll see if I can work on it but I don't have photoshop.

Safe Flying!

JoeSnuffie

I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. I'll pick up some foam next week and begin building this. I've successfully built the larger P-51 and a smaller F4u so hopefully I'll be able to tackle this. I've got plenty of 1806 motors so I'll be trying them first.