• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mini Bushwacker??

Would any of you CAD wizards be so kind as to whip up a set of bushwacker plans (AIO if possible?) at say, 50%? Something close to the mini-size for 2S packs?

Morgan

Would definitely be interested in the plans my self . Iyou can also print the simple cub plans in b sized tiled plans (sponz plans index)on an a sized sheet of paper and it Flys great on an f pack.

Do a search for an A or F Pack Cub, it has been done! Now the bushwacker is something at I really would like to see. I really think FT should just do a mighty mini bushwacker as I really think it would sell!
I want to see a Mighty Mini Pun Jet that fits inside the Mighty Mini Guinea Pig just like the big sized ones!

Keno

I'll give it a shot but have to do some calculation so the mini power pod can fit. I believe that someone else has also stated they could. Search and see if you can find him and give him a shout.

Keno

If anybody is interested I added prelim plans of a 50 reduction Bushwacker. I have not constructed it yet as there is a lot of work yet to be done. Correction of error also. I can't guarantee it going fly as well as the original. Anybody the wants to take it further go for it. I have a round file cabinet it could go into and join many other goofy ideas. The plans are under Brett-N original post in Plans Forum.

Keno

In further review of Bushwacker and for it to accept a mini power pod its nose will require modification and in doing this it loses its top view appearance. I tried to keep its top view appearance but not practical. In process of redrawing we'll see how it comes out! I removed the prelim plans and will have the new one out shortly

Keno

Really did not want to change the nose design and maybe others may have a way to keep it in a reduction. You could probably do away with the rudder servo and make the rudder/fin one piece. The wing can now be made in one piece rather than 2. I made some changes in fuse tail so keep this in mind. Anyway for what it is worth and I hope Peter (FT) does not mind the mods. By the way if you use a one piece fin/rudder you need too dihedral to the wing. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited: