My wife has requested a plane design.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
She wants... glitter, and flowers and whatever else she can come up with to make it look feminine.

But not for her. She wants me to build it, then fly it at next year's SEFF.

But the joke's on her. This gives me the excuse to buy all the supplies for another plane, and she can't complain one bit.

Liemavick

Mentor
What a great idea! Perhaps a model with a payload area that can drop pixie dust and little spinning nymphs? if you lawn dart it on its maiden flight she will be on you like flies on poo. I'd wait for the second flight before having a "accident" so you can salvage the electronics for the other build you have planned. ;)

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
What a great idea! Perhaps a model with a payload area that can drop pixie dust and little spinning nymphs? if you lawn dart it on its maiden flight she will be on you like flies on poo. I'd wait for the second flight before having a "accident" so you can slavage the electronics for the other build you have planned. ;)

I usually fly alone, so I don't really care what a plane looks like, as long as it's fun to fly.

So, I'd paste Disney princesses all over it if it meant I got a free pass on buying RC gear.

Maybe I could turn the tables in my favor and suggest I'd be willing to do this, if SHE bought the gear for it.

Hmmmm....