Naza Lite not finding home position, TBS Discovery pro

jimbobwr

Hi Guys,

I hope I'm posting this is the correct place I'm new to the forum thing! Apologies if the answer I'm looking for is already here somewhere I've had a quick look but can't find it.

I've just finished building a TBS Discovery pro with Naza Lite FC. I'm having problems getting it to record it's home position (fast flashing green led after finding enough satellites) Do you have to have IOC enabled for it to work? I don't have enough spare channels (Aroura 9) as I'm using the only potentially free channel to switch LEDs on and off?

The IOC is just gray in the pc software and you can't activate it? Do you need a channel plugged in to the "U" port on the Naza before this function becomes available?

Also has anyone any idea if you can use the role control connection that runs through the Discovery Pro board to swith the IOC? The conection is there next to the Naza along with all the other ones that are in use but it must also go to the Alexmoss board as well? Can I turn off the role control for the gimbal in the Alexmoss software to free up thus connection for the IOC?

Sorry these are very specific questions but I guess someone with know.

Thanks,

Jim.

eagle4

I know this is a simple question, but do you have the gps module? And is it plugged in correctly?

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Welcome, Jim! Those are pretty specific questions and I wish I could help, but I don't fly Naza...
I'm hoping a bump will bring this into view of someone that does know.

jimbobwr

Hi Guys, thanks for taking the time to reply, yes its got the GPS module plugged in and it works fine. I get continuous flashing green leds and it locks its position in the sky really well even with a good bit of wind.
It just doesn't do the fast flashing green led thing to show its marked its home position so I'm a bit worried that if I need it, the come home and land (failsafe) feature wont work and it will disappear over the horizon! thanks again Jim.

Last edited:

jimbobwr

Not sure what you mean by Mission Planer? DJI make a ground system that allows you to use an ipad to plot automated flight plans. Not really relevant to FPV or the Discovery Pro.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Ardupilot FC's can be tweaked and set waypoints in Mission Planner. You can also set home position in there which is why I was asking about it. I flashed my multiwiipro with megapirate and gave the multiwii board all the functionality of the APM boards. I guess that isn't much help to you though...sorry. :(