Need Help! FT viggen setup?!

Ad_RC_Enthusiast

Hello everybody. It is within my great intent to say that this is my first forum post and I believe we all know it is going to lack Rc knowledge.

Which leads to my first point. I need to know a set up that I can buy online that has all the electronics of the FT viggen. (Motor, ESC, Battery. Maybe servos, but I already have those)

I would like one link where I can get entire setup or package or different links from the same website. I know I will need a 70mm motor, 60 amp ESC, and 3000 mAH battery.

I DO NOT WANT THE ONE FROM GRAYSON HOBBY! I ORDERED THE LARGEST PACKAGE AND THE MOTOR WAS A MAJOR SETBACK! WE ORDERED THE MOTOR AND IT DID NOT WORK, SO WE DID IT AGAIN AND IT WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN.

If I can get one that has high quality materials and a place where it answers the phone (Grayson hobbies did not :( ) it would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Hobby king would be good, if I can get all the links. Your reward will be my utmost gratitude and an amazing feeling that you just saved a person's interest in a hobby.

Many thanks and feel free to use this forum for any other questions.