need help

alexrc

hey guy well here is the deal i got the apprentice rtf with safe i was doing some crazy flying and well blew my plane to bits at full speed into a roof...lol well all the gut are great here is my question can i take the 3 pieces of foam board and the guts from my apprentice and make a swapable please help and what would be the best one to make i would like to make a flying wing maybe

degriz

I guess it would depend on your flying ability, and the motor size of the apprentice.
You can always build something around your internals.

alexrc

I guess it would depend on your flying ability, and the motor size of the apprentice.
You can always build something around your internals.

the motor is a 8...40kv and its a 3200mah batt and i have been flying for 16 years but i have always got rtf and bnf but never tryed building one

El gato

You could always build the Storch. It has a large wing and somewhat similar to the Apprentice although I don't know if the battery would fit. For a flying wing you could do a Blunt nose Versa wing set up as a tractor configuration. The blunt nose would allow for the larger prop. You have to play around with the CG .

I would give either one a try

Best of luck