NEW PLANES!!!

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Has anyone attempted an underhand self-launch of the MS A-10? It seems like it has enough thrust. My overhand self-launch did not work too well after the tail hit my hat (my launch dolly was broken).

Bigeard

There is a video playlist for the A-10 as well as the F6F. It is simply that the repeated items that appear in every previous build video (eg, how to install servos, how to do a bevel cut, etc.) are broken out into a series of mini clips in the build video playlist to avoid repeated instructions. In the model release, both Josh and John mentioned that they would be using playlists for model build instructions - with a unique features model video if needed - when there is a video icon on a part, it will be detailed in the unique features video in the model's build playlist.

A hint is always open the videos in YouTube so you can see the playlists better.

When you click the link in the Flite Test Store for the A-10 build video it goes to the Intro and if you look the intro video is just part of a long playlist labelled "A-10 MASTER SERIES" playlist. The A-10 unique features video (part of the build playlist) is over 1 hour long at the end of the playlist, so it is all there - and also linked from the store.:

The F6F build playlist is also a linked from the Flite Test Store. Part of the playlist is a build video for unique items for the F6F, almost 1.5 hours long.

Love listening to John complete his builds as he speaks in a nice calm voice with no rush so that everything is understandable and a pleasure to listen to

Bigeard

He's the Bob Ross of foam board planes.
Agreed , Bob Ross is also shown on UK TV and has such a soothing voice but for all his artistic skills are good , they always follow the same theme of fir trees , thick forrests , distant snow capped mountains with a log cabin thrown in . I would love to see him shock his audience by painting a typical South Sea Island scene of open seas, big sky and coconut palms !!

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Agreed , Bob Ross is also shown on UK TV and has such a soothing voice but for all his artistic skills are good , they always follow the same theme of fir trees , thick forrests , distant snow capped mountains with a log cabin thrown in . I would love to see him shock his audience by painting a typical South Sea Island scene of open seas, big sky and coconut palms !!
"And over here is a happy little plane. It's your plane so you make it however you like, it will look fine."

jblock51

I am at the same build point as you motors are mounted and ready to attach nacelles are the props setup as pusher or tractor props