• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other hobbies!

In just curious what everyone else's other hobbies are. Me, I am a motor head. I'm building a drift truck that's also my daily driver. I build reptile cages, below is my personal one for my 5ft redtail boa. I have a breeding group of Crested Geckos. I go surfing and paddleboarding every chance I get. I do a little bit of fishing and that's about it.

Attachments

Tronglodon

I play a lot of guitar, but that's more a job than a hobby. My biggest non-musical hobby is gardening. Nearly all the plants in our front yard are California native. It's cool when I'm out hiking that I see all the same plants out in the wild. We have tons of birds and bees and butterflies and lizards.
IMG_20190426_181438_040.jpg IMG_20190507_170639_132.jpg IMG_20190507_121811.jpg IMG_20190417_101818_505.jpg

That's beautiful! I have a little collection in my backyard too. Alot of Florida native tillandsias and bromeliads. Me and my girlfriend are thinking of doing a small patio pond. Just for small native fish

basslord1124

Computers...computer network and building/repair. My job is also in IT as well. Aside from that I'm also a musician. Bass player mainly, but also play guitar and attempt to sing.

Hondo76251

This is kind of a fun one! Neat to read about your other lives! lol

Growing up on a ranch I never realized how many "Hobbies" I had... It was only when I was stationed in California back in the day that I began to notice...

You know people take their "4x4's" out just to find places to get stuck for no reason? Here its fixing fence in the river breaks, feeding cows in the winter, checking on calves in storms, looking for strays, Heck this spring just trying to get to the highway was a feat most 4x4's only dream of...

We still ride horses, grew up doing that. Just part of the job! Did you know there are people who pay good money just to go poke around on some old nag for a day? Who knew?

We always have a rifle in the truck, never know when you'll jump one of those pesky coyotes, not to mention the darn prairie dogs (of course, this one is often more fun than real work... ;)

I also ride a dirt bike a lot, great way to check rough country! I can't recall one time that I've ridden it just for pleasure...

So I don't feel the need to include the "Off Roading" "Horseback Riding" or "Dirt biking" in my list of hobbies (although the guns might be a little of both... ;))

My actual hobby (aside from RC stuff) would be Sailing
Learned to sail in Cali. I was even getting a skippers license at one point to live in the Caribbean but thats a whole separate story! I still own a sailboat and I actually hope to have a chance this summer to combine both my hobbies and get some cool videos in the process!

Hi! My hobby for the last time is online slots. I often choose some sites with bonuses like this website and choose from there and guess what? I earn some extra money for the new details

Last edited:

Gazoo

Brewing beer. Actually, I haven't had much time since moving to a new house last year. Hope to get a batch in this fall though.

And, yes, my setup is overly complicated for just a simple process. That's part of the fun.

Brew.JPG

Hope I didn't overstep the family friendly aspect...

Brewing beer. Actually, I haven't had much time since moving to a new house last year. Hope to get a batch in this fall though.

And, yes, my setup is overly complicated for just a simple process. That's part of the fun.

View attachment 138248

Hope I didn't overstep the family friendly aspect...
Wow, that is really cool! I wish I try it some time :p

Last edited:

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I do as much music as I can, including building my own instruments, also photography and video and im trying to build model rockets, so far I only made smokes!

This is a good one. I do off roading with my Jeep. Been to events in Wisconsin, Indiana, and Kentucky. One thing model airplanes and Jeeping have in common? Every so often you break something.

Jeep Mole Lake 2 2.jpg