Other hobbies!

degriz

Love to fish and built a few wood ship models.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    227 KB · Views: 0
  • smack.jpg
    smack.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 0
  • swift.jpg
    swift.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • phil4.jpg
    phil4.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
  • phil3.jpg
    phil3.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
  • phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0

RedTwilight

Nice Artwork!
But I LOVE your taste in Cars!!! 💖👍👍😎 I might be partial though...
View attachment 158208 View attachment 158209 View attachment 158210
My 96 obviously didn't come in this color... But Arizona REALLY got to the original paint. Wife's choice, but it really grew on me!
View attachment 158212
GAWD I'd give anything to have any of them back. 💔 Or even be able to afford a Car at all.

....... Just a few of the 16 Stangs I've owned and loved.

I LOVE the '82 foureye T-top. I've also got an '86 T-top hatch as well and my totaled (but repairable) '84 coupe also. So I have a soft spot for the 4-eye Foxes.
I also like the Mystic! Is it a real Cobra or a replica?

PoorManRC

Master member
I LOVE the '82 foureye T-top. I've also got an '86 T-top hatch as well and my totaled (but repairable) '84 coupe also. So I have a soft spot for the 4-eye Foxes.
I also like the Mystic! Is it a real Cobra or a replica?
The 96 is a real Cobra... Spent more on the PAINT than on the Car itself!!
SN-95s are still cheap... So if I can afford another Car, it would certainly be that.
The 82 was my first brand new Car, bought in 81 for $6300 - THEN a LOT of money. I don't even think I could find an 82 beater for that today...

Phin G

Elite member
I like rocking out with my humble Squire, I've only been playing guitar for about eight months now and practicing daily for about six months, so far the hardest stuff I can play is Johnny B. Goode and the outro solo to Comfortably Numb. As of recently I've tried a bit of woodworking and so far I like it!!
View attachment 145263
(Five thumbs up to whoever know what race track is on display:p)

And if I get really bored I'll do a bit of drawing.
View attachment 145264

@PoorManRC Did you ever drag those Mustangs?
Is it spa ?

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Now that I am transitioning away from RC I got involved in a Guitar building competition the first half of the year. This is what I produced for my first attempt.

This is the summary of the build process which was part of the contest.

And these are a few examples of how it sounds. Dont mind the crappy playing its about the way the instrument looks and sounds.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Great! I have always been jealous of people capable of playing the guitar :) I tried several times to take it up but to no avail :(

I have ZERO clue what I am doing on it. I just mimic what I THINK I hear. It usually sounds OK with what is really being played but by no means a copy of any real quality musically. The key is do what ya can as long as your having fun. I highly recommend REAL lessons if you are remotely serious about playing. I am forcing myself to start breaking the bad habits I picked up over the years goofin around. save having to relearn of totally gimping yourself.

TooJung2Die

Master member
This is my latest obsession. I built one 10 years ago and sold it when I moved. Don't buy one of these kits and expect to slap it on in one day and go riding. I'm about to disassemble most of it so I can weld on permanent solid motor mounts. The clamp-on mounts allow the motor to shift no matter how tight you make them.

IMG_3437.JPG

The bike is an old Murray rust bucket I picked up dirt cheap at a swap meet. It took several days to remove all the rust and get the bike working again. After I get all the bugs worked out I'm going to take it all apart again, paint it and put the fenders back on.

Remember when you were a kid and you clipped on baseball cards in the spokes so it sounded like an engine? I dreamed of having a real motor on my bike. It's just as much fun as I imagined it would be. :cool:(y)

Jon