Parkzone P51-D Mustang

Colt45Flyer

I just bought the new P51-d Mustang ultra micro plane as my first RC plane. I've only put two batteries through it but I love the little thing, it does very good. I normally fly an Axe100CP so i do have a flying base, but not on planes.

Anyone got any thoughts on this ultra micro? the goods, the bads I should look for?

Colt45Flyer

One thing I should have added was that this is the one with the X prop and red rudder. I've seen many of them with a regular prop and yellow rudder. not sure if that means much, but it looks cool.

Colt45Flyer

The AS3X makes it very nice for a newbie like me and when flying in low winds, because a low wind with this guy is like a major wind for a big plane.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I was actually surprised at how well it flew in mild winds without AS3X. I've never tried the stabilization but I've been thinking about putting it on my big nitro Cub.

RCJ3ST3R19

I bought one a while back and have crashed and repaired it a numerous amount of times. I LOVE IT! but after 50+ flights the little brushed motor is starting to become weak (but that could be from my crashes) and the joint sleeves on the control arms do slip after a few crashes which caused me to lose rudder control once and crash again. That can be fixed with a litter super glue though. Not so good as far as inverted flight...the first attempt of mine was full down elevator, but it kept descending so I snapped my tail off. But rolls and loops are fun and super easy in this. Try dogfighting with the birds :)