• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

please does anyone have the blueprint of this model airplane?

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
John Overstreet does. It will be an official FT release in the future. You just need to be patient like the rest of us. There are plenty of other models available to build in the meantime. John's (@Splinter189) recommendation for a first master series build is the P-47. Maybe give that a go?

ItMightFly

John Overstreet does. It will be an official FT release in the future. You just need to be patient like the rest of us. There are plenty of other models available to build in the meantime. John's (@Splinter189) recommendation for a first master series build is the P-47. Maybe give that a go?
Yo, that would be such a cool build.

I have personally been a fan of the T-28 for a very long time.

Have you heard of T-28 racing? Apparently that's a thing. Foam board presents a lot of cool options for making a very fast T-28, and I'm excited to see what people do to modify some of these aircraft.

Any ideas when it'll be released? I'm not trying to be pushy, just curious is all

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
Yo, that would be such a cool build.

I have personally been a fan of the T-28 for a very long time.

Have you heard of T-28 racing? Apparently that's a thing. Foam board presents a lot of cool options for making a very fast T-28, and I'm excited to see what people do to modify some of these aircraft.

Any ideas when it'll be released? I'm not trying to be pushy, just curious is all
The release schedule is all up to Josh and Company at Flite Test. I'm not even sure what the next release will be at this point. Have to wait and see.