Help! Problems with my Flysky Fs-i6

Aslansmonkey

I don't know if this helps but I do know that for at least some receivers you need to remove the binding plug from the receiver AFTER binding but BEFORE powering down both the radio and the receiver. If you power down the receiver with the binding plug in, it often won't bind.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I don't know if this helps but I do know that for at least some receivers you need to remove the binding plug from the receiver AFTER binding but BEFORE powering down both the radio and the receiver. If you power down the receiver with the binding plug in, it often won't bind.
The op hsnt been on since apr 2019.....

bracesport

Legendary member
I would think you need to turn on the Tx and then navigate in the menu to the calibration.

Hello,
I have a Flysky i6 and I can’t enter the menu anymore to calibrate the sticks, I put the 2 sticks to the left and turn on the radio nothing happens, gets only to the main screen..

synjin

Elite member
FS-IA6s receivers are a pain in the backside! FS-IA6Bs work so much better. Have you upgraded your I6 to the 10 channel software? My I6 worked better after I did. I've since moved on to the NV-14 transmitter, and my current go to transmitter is my Jumper T Lite. The Jumper T Lite works well with all of my inexpensive FlySky receivers.