RC Powers - Let's get him on the show!

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
OK- Have Tim make one of his radials with 6 microjet motors and have dave make a big plane for it to haul around...
I'd log in to watch that

F16V1PER

F16V1PER
I've tried to get in touch with Dave Powers quite a few times over the past year. So far... no response.:p

I would love to have him on the show. Does anyone know him? Can we organize an effort to at least get a "yes" or "no" response?

Thoughts?

I tried asking him RC Super Powers, no resposnse. I have another idea.... Lets try to get NightFlyyer on the show! I'm sure he would like to be in an episode or two. After all he did invent a bunch of stuff like that single bladed helicopter, you should try asking him.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, that Dave is a rather impressive guy. He's another one that adds a little humor to his shows to keep them light. You have to enjoy the guys who have fun with the hobby, and sharing it with others.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
So is SuperDave ignoring the invites? That would be too bad since his videos were the first ones that really got us hooked in the first place. I still like the flying school bus. I should build that for my school kids.

Perhaps the Billy Mays bug bit him bad.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
So is SuperDave ignoring the invites? That would be too bad since his videos were the first ones that really got us hooked in the first place. I still like the flying school bus. I should build that for my school kids.

Jim, Dave has answered, and he politely declined.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
images.jpg

F16V1PER

F16V1PER
I tried asking him RC Super Powers, no resposnse. I have another idea.... Lets try to get NightFlyyer on the show! I'm sure he would like to be in an episode or two. After all he did invent a bunch of stuff like that single bladed helicopter, you should try asking him.

I want NightFlyyer! Just watched his intro video, he's awesome!

Just like I said....Let's get Night Flyyer on the show. I already asked him though, no response, he probably didn't get to read my message because of all of the messages he gets in one day.

F16V1PER

F16V1PER
BTW I did get a response from Dave Powers, the answer is no. He said that he does not have the time and energy to be on the show. :(

Airwolf

I've tried to get in touch with Dave Powers quite a few times over the past year. So far... no response.:p

I would love to have him on the show. Does anyone know him? Can we organize an effort to at least get a "yes" or "no" response?

Thoughts?

Please don't do that. I can't stand this (RC Powers) guy and his show. Maybe he has some good ideas, but his attitude... I recently unsubscribed his YT channel (I've been subscriber for over 2 years). One of the reasons why I love flitetest is because it's nothing like RCSuperPowers. You guys are humble and funny at the same time, while he is mean, has overgrown ego, thinks he knows everything and tries being funny...

Edit: Oh, I see he already refused the idea. Good. I tried to comment on his videos some time ago pointing out some mistakes - instead of veryfing it - he was just rude replying to my comments :(

PS.: But I would love to see Bruce from RCModelReviews channel (RCModelReviews.com)... He is like a mentor... only problem is he lives in Australia...

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Please don't do that. I can't stand this (RC Powers) guy and his show. Maybe he has some good ideas, but his attitude... I recently unsubscribed his YT channel (I've been subscriber for over 2 years). One of the reasons why I love flitetest is because it's nothing like RCSuperPowers. You guys are humble and funny at the same time, while he is mean, has overgrown ego, thinks he knows everything and tries being funny...

Edit: Oh, I see he already denied the idea. Good. I tried to comment on his videos some time ago pointing out some mistakes - instead of veryfing it - he was just rude replying to my comments :(

PS.: But I would love to see Bruce from RCModelReviews channel (RCModelReviews.com)... He is like a mentor... only problem is he lives in Australia...

What about gettin Dave Herbert? He is a right pioneer on RC
Like Josh Scott would say: He is a RCPPP. RC plane pioneer.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!

Hey, somehow I ended up on this ancient decade old thread, and since you mentioned the flying schoolbus, do you still have the PDF plans for it? I can’t find it anywhere on the internet and they’re discontinued from the RCP website.

Bo123

Elite member
Hey, somehow I ended up on this ancient decade old thread, and since you mentioned the flying schoolbus, do you still have the PDF plans for it? I can’t find it anywhere on the internet and they’re discontinued from the RCP website.
I was about to say a 9 year old thread….. its 2022 not 2020 bo 🤦‍♂️.