Show your Warbird mods...

Edwin

If you know that i learned to fly with this one..., the characteristics have to be good otherwise i wood not survived 20 flights without à crash. :eek:

Flight 21 i made a huge mistake and crashed it into the ground. But this was my fold. Needed an evening to repair, bud it's ok again.
Hurray for EPP Planes :black_eyed:

WarbirdFan66

first lessons...

If you know that i learned to fly with this one..., the characteristics have to be good otherwise i wood not survived 20 flights without à crash. :eek:....

my first plane was an ASW22 Glider from Graupner, and i had more like 20 seconds not 20 flights before i crashed it for the first time :eek: - still it must also be a very good plane because i still have it...oh and it still flys, i just dont use it that often these days :D

Sometimes i miss the old days of ABS and balsa planes, and sometimes, when i look at all the cool warbirds im just glad that there is stuff like EPP or EPO out there these day :)

Made this a few years ago now its a parkzone P-51
I used a Shapeways cockpit up-grade kit

but apart from the prop and a 2200mah battery it's stock.

TLMARK, as someone who grew up in Greensboro, NC, I am glad to see that Native Son Maj. George Preddy is back in the air. Beautiful work.

Last edited:

TLMARK

Thanks man
George's 6 kills in one day was a great achievement and was my inspiration to do this build

Its one of those jobs I'd did while learning how to paint/airbrush and I'd love to go back and do some things better maybe one day ;-)