SP0NZ - Plans Index

GrizWiz

Elite member
I would really like to get the plans for the EZ 3 pack planes. I have built 4 planes so far. Gave 1 to my brother to hang in his garage and the other 3 are hanging in mine. I would love to get the stuff to get one of them in the air but it's way too much. So I will just keep building them and hanging them up. Thank you for sharing the plans with everyone
Unfortunately it does not look like they are going to release the plans at the moment:( sorry ☹️

bmosinski

Hey Josh and Team... that FT Simple Stick would be a great Labor Day weekend build. Just saying... :O)

Any chance of releasing the plans?

3B Big.Buddy.Bob

MrNic

I'm ITCHING to start building those three EZ3 Flyers with my 8-year old son! We ordered a set from the FT Store in June, but they've been out of stock of the EZ Flyer sets since then. And I can't find them on the STEM Store either ... :-(

On a related note, the 2-channel EZ Powerpack had been also on backorder at the AMain FT Store for a very l-o-n-g time, but suddenly they had them in the STEM Store a week ago, so I canceled our AMain powerpack order, got it through the STEM store instead, and ours finally ARRIVED TODAY!!! YAY! One happy 8-year old :)

I guess I can understand them not wanting to release free EZ3 plans. I just wish they could start PRODUCING the EZ Flyer kits again!!!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey Josh and Team... that FT Simple Stick would be a great Labor Day weekend build. Just saying... :O)

Any chance of releasing the plans?

3B Big.Buddy.Bob
Sadly, no. Rest assured we are working to get these plans to you as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience in the mean time.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'm ITCHING to start building those three EZ3 Flyers with my 8-year old son! We ordered a set from the FT Store in June, but they've been out of stock of the EZ Flyer sets since then. And I can't find them on the STEM Store either ... :-(

On a related note, the 2-channel EZ Powerpack had been also on backorder at the AMain FT Store for a very l-o-n-g time, but suddenly they had them in the STEM Store a week ago, so I canceled our AMain powerpack order, got it through the STEM store instead, and ours finally ARRIVED TODAY!!! YAY! One happy 8-year old :)

I guess I can understand them not wanting to release free EZ3 plans. I just wish they could start PRODUCING the EZ Flyer kits again!!!

I can't get you the EZ3 plans, but I can point you here for some other options while you wait for the kits to return to the store...

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/ft-ez-three-pack-plans.63233/

And my own contribution...

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?resources/ez-intruder.150/

Hope you find something you like to build with your son!

MrNic

Thanks so much, Dan!

Wow ... I browsed your index, and the plans you've created for SO MANY planes are absolutely wonderful! Thanks for making them all available like this (y)(y), and thanks for the link to the EZ-Intruder!

Capt Kevin

Printing Tips: https://www.flitetest.com/articles/printing-flite-test-plans
AIO = All-In-One: Includes Full-Size, A-Size (7.5 x 10.5), and B-Size (10.5 x 15) plans in one file
FS = Full-Size: 34 x 22 non-tiled plans (fits ANSI D and ISO A1, requires a large format plotter)
* TA = Tiled A-Size: 7.5 x 10.5 tiled plans (fits US letter and ISO A4, standard size home printer)
TB = Tiled B-Size: 10.5 x 15 tiled plans (fits US Ledger and ISO A3, requires a larger format printer)
* If you still do not know what size you should print, use Tiled A-Size.

FLITE TEST MASTER SERIES
FT Corsair | 1.0 | FT Corsair Plans
FT P-38 Lightning | 1.0 | FT P-38 Lightning Plans
FT P-47 Thunderbolt | 1.0 | FT P-47 Thunderbolt Plans
FT P-51 Mustang | 1.0 | FT P-51 Mustang Plans
FT Spitfire | 1.0 | FT Spitfire Plans
FLITE TEST SWAPPABLE SERIES
FT A-10 Warthog | 1.0 | FT A-10 Warthog Plans
FT Baby Blender | 2.1| 2016.02.29 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Bloody Baron | 1.1 | 2017.11.11 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Bronco | 1.0 | 2015.10.28 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Bushwacker | 1.2 | 2015.09.17 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Cruiser | 1.0 | 2015.09.01 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Edge | 1.0 | 2018.07.27 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Explorer | 1.0 | 2015.10.14 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT EZ Glider | 1.0 | FT EZ Glider Plans
FT Flyer | 1.1 | 2016.02.29 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Goblin | 1.0 | FT Goblin Plans
FT Guinea Pig | 1.1 | FT Guinea Pig Plans
FT Kraken | 1.1 | 2017.10.20 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT MiG-3 | 1.0 | 2017.04.05 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Legacy (Founders Plane) | 1.0 | FT Legacy (Founders Plane)
FT Mustang | 1.1 | 2016.12.30 [ Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Old Fogey | 2.0 | 2017.06.28 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Otter | 1.0 | 2016.05.18 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT P-40 Warhawk | 1.0 | FT P-40 Warhawk Plans
FT Spear | 1.0 | 2016.10.05 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Spitfire | 1.1 | FT Spitfire
FT Sportster | 1.1 | 2015.11.20 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Versa Wing | 1.0 | 2015.12.18 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT X-29 | v1.0 | 2017.09.20 [All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Racer | 1.1 | FT Racer Plans
FT Sea Angel | 1.0 | FT Sea Angel Plans
FT Sea Duck | 1.0 | 2016.06.15 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FLITE TEST SIMPLE SERIES
FT Simple Cub | 1.1 | FT Simple Cub Plans
FT Simple Scout | 1.0 | 2017.10.27 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Simple Stick..........coming soon
FT Simple Storch | 1.1 | 2017.06.29 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FLITE TEST SUPER SERIES
FT Viggen | 1.1 | FT Viggen Plans
FLITE TEST MIGHTY MINI SERIES
FT Commuter | 1.0 | FT Commuter Plans
FT Dart | 1.0 | 2018.03.14 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT LongEZ | 1.0 | FT LongEZ Plans
FT Mini Alpha | 1.0 | 2016.12.14 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Arrow | 1.1| 2016.01.26 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Bravo | 1.0 | 2016.12.14 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Charlie | 1.1 | 2018.09.07 FT Charlie Plans
FT Mini Corsair | 1.0 | 2015.12.09 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini DR1 | 1.1 | 2017.06.21 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini F-22 | 1.0 | 2016.03.23 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Mustang | 1.0 | 2015.12.11 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Pietenpol | 1.0 | 2017.02.08 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Pun Jet | 1.1 | 2017.06.28 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Mini SE5 | 1.1 | 2017.06.21 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Scout | 1.1 | 2017.09.08 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Mini Sparrow | 1.1 | 2017.11.30 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Mini Sportster | 1.0 | 2015.11.18 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Super Bee | 1.0 | 2016.08.31 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Mini Vector | 1.0 | 2016.03.23 [ All-in-One | Full-Size | A-Size ]​
FT Tiny Trainer | 1.1 | 2020.03.18 | FT Tiny Trainer Plans
FT Twin Sparrow | 1.1| FT Twin Sparrow Plans
Feel free to make requests and leave feedback by replying to this thread.
If you see anything wrong with any of the plans listed here, reply to this thread with the details and I will correct it.
Thanks for the great plans! I have built 5 models so far and want a simple stick to go out and learn with. I found plans on the forum but notice that they lack features mentioned in Josh's build video. Most notably the fuselage doublers which would accommodate the landing gear, the integrated fuselage nose and hatch assembly and several random slots and tabs.
I don't remember who posted them and I'm sure it was well intended but maybe a notice that these are not the plans from the video.
Thanks again! your work is appreciated!
Kevin

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Thanks for the great plans! I have built 5 models so far and want a simple stick to go out and learn with. I found plans on the forum but notice that they lack features mentioned in Josh's build video. Most notably the fuselage doublers which would accommodate the landing gear, the integrated fuselage nose and hatch assembly and several random slots and tabs.
I don't remember who posted them and I'm sure it was well intended but maybe a notice that these are not the plans from the video.
Thanks again! your work is appreciated!
Kevin
@The Hangar started the thread, and posted plans for the Simple Stick before any mention of the FT Simple Stick, so, I'm sure he had no intentions of causing any confusion. His plans allow hobbyist modifications, and personal finishing touches. In the thread, you'll see community involvement in the development of his design, as well as everyone having a ton of fun with it.

Capt Kevin

Since there's no knowing when the FT plans will be available, I may just work with the Hanger plans. Add a doubler, use the landing gear set up from the Simple Scout, etc. I prefer the way the stabilizer is within the fuselage on the Hanger plans. The hanger plans mount the rudder and elevator servos aft of the wing while FT puts them close to the cg. Any ideas why?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Since there's no knowing when the FT plans will be available, I may just work with the Hanger plans. Add a doubler, use the landing gear set up from the Simple Scout, etc. I prefer the way the stabilizer is within the fuselage on the Hanger plans. The hanger plans mount the rudder and elevator servos aft of the wing while FT puts them close to the cg. Any ideas why?
One of the big reasons that the servos are behind the CG is that the swappable power pod would get in the way of the servos were mounted closer to the CG. I’f you’re not planning on using the swappable pod, you could move the servos farther forward (it would help with CG) but I would run the pushrod wire through a coffee stirrer to reduce flexing.

Clapaucius

The Stick by Hangar is beautiful in its simplicity, you cannot really go wrong with it, but beware that it might need more finishing touches than your typical speed build kit, say, if you want Cub style landing gear. There's also 'JB Simple Stick' thread in forums with model more closely aligned with the one from Flitetest, with symmetric airfoil, doublers and landing gear slots present already. You might want to check it out. Now that have successfully built and crashed Hangar's version, this one if on my list to try next. Unless, of course, official plans show up first . Disclaimer: nothing wrong was with the crashed plane other than the person piloting it.

ACE62

Just wondering what the hold up is on the Simple Stik plans? Everything seems so silent.
Thank you in advance.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Just wondering what the hold up is on the Simple Stik plans? Everything seems so silent.
Thank you in advance.
The SBK was stocked only a few days ago. Plans are usually a week or two after the release. Sometimes longer.
Won't be long, now. (y)