SP0NZ - Plans Index

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Okay, so you mean finishing up the back catalog of older Flite Test designs. Those are also temporarily on hold until further notice. Waiting on Flite Test for this as well. Thank you for your continued patience while they work through the details.

Abdul Bari

Okay, so you mean finishing up the back catalog of older Flite Test designs. Those are also temporarily on hold until further notice. Waiting on Flite Test for this as well. Thank you for your continued patience while they work through the details.
okie. those were just some suggestions i gave when u said whats on our mind. but if u work with other ppl than ft than u might want to hit up miniac rc hes got some great planes-n-plans

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
okie. those were just some suggestions i gave when u said whats on our mind. but if u work with other ppl than ft than u might want to hit up miniac rc hes got some great planes-n-plans
Yep, @MiniacRC and @AircPirateNinsei, and many others here, have some awesome designs. They do pretty good with their own plans too. But, I probably wouldn't say no to making plans for them either.

Abdul Bari

Yep, @MiniacRC and @AircPirateNinsei, and many others here, have some awesome designs. They do pretty good with their own plans too. But, I probably wouldn't say no to making plans for them either.
i m so sorry @AircPirateNinsei how could i forget u. i recently built their AP mini Mirage and i wanna fly it real bad buut i live in Chicago aka the windy city and the snowiest place but i will soon put a paint job on it and post the pic. :)

Abdul Bari

Not that I am aware of, but what hardware kits are you referring to?
Oh it was mentioned in bunch of ft building videos one of them is ft legacy or the ft a 10 where they mentioned we can buy just the wood parts and make the rest by scratch from plain foam board

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Oh it was mentioned in bunch of ft building videos one of them is ft legacy or the ft a 10 where they mentioned we can buy just the wood parts and make the rest by scratch from plain foam board
Not sure those ever got kitted in the first place.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
This video
At time stamp 34:31 mentioned as a "short kit"

That reference to a "short kit" seems to be only for the Legacy.
I had not heard of the "short kit", so I did a few searches, and it appears the Legacy and the "short kit" are currently not listed on the Store. It's probably one of the kits affected by the batch of Maker Foam Flite Test received that had issues. I'm pretty sure they'll put it back on the Store after they take care of the MF issues.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
That reference to a "short kit" seems to be only for the Legacy.
I had not heard of the "short kit", so I did a few searches, and it appears the Legacy and the "short kit" are currently not listed on the Store. It's probably one of the kits affected by the batch of Maker Foam Flite Test received that had issues. I'm pretty sure they'll put it back on the Store after they take care of the MF issues.
Actually Josh mentioned in a Facebook reply several months back that the FT Legacy kit is currently discontinued, but it will make a return in the future with a new landing gear design. Not sure when that will be or what it will look like.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Actually Josh mentioned in a Facebook reply several months back that the FT Legacy kit is currently discontinued, but it will make a return in the future with a new landing gear design. Not sure when that will be or what it will look like.
That's right. I remember that, now. Thanks, Dan!