dutchmonkey

Well i got lines ;)

Attachments

• 20200110_202159.jpg
    20200110_202159.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

mayan

Legendary member
today I went out with the big mustang, the result has been disappointing it costs a lot to go straight after several strokes
so come to retire and return to the mini scale trying the new Grifflyer
R.I.P.
Did you figure out what happened that it didn't fly like expected?

Here's a little bit of yesterdays flying and todays flight.
Wow man your plane looks stunning :).

Some build and finished pics of my full size. Speed wing, flaps, airfoiled tail, removable canopy for access to the electronics. Propdrive 2836 2200KV with a 7X5.5 prop with 60 amp ESC and 4s batterys. 85 MPH
View attachment 152981

View attachment 152983

View attachment 152984

View attachment 152985

View attachment 152986
OK WOW! That is beautiful!

:LOL: I put my servos under the rear canopy. @Sero I like the foamboard canopy you did! And btw, I'm using 9g servos on the tail and ailerons, plus a 1500mah 2s or 1000mah 3s (they both weigh the same.)
How the hell do you fit in the 3S 1000mah battery I couldn't make it fit :(.

View attachment 153035
My Christmas gift finally showed up :eek: this should make cutting out planes a little faster. Its a cnc needle cutter so no more tracing out paper templates:cool:.
So lucky I wanted one but Edward couldn't ship to Israel and I spent my birthday money on more motors, ESCs, batteries and Rxs :(.

I was looking at that and I think I screwed up , brain fade, I think it is double of what it is suppose to be. It's not getting changed now so we will see how it flies.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I usually just shim the motor with gift cards to get the different angles. Also shimming works better if you configure the mounting holes in a X pattern rather than the + pattern that FT uses on their power pods. This doesn't apply to the minis, too small for the above IMO.
+1

Mustair - I like it!
+1

Mustair it is. But I have a comment, either you are rushing the cuts and trying to do it in one swipe or you need some sharper blades, or both ;) Even with my sharp blade I will take 2 to 3 passes to complete the cut .
+1. Totally agree.

I like mustair😂 it reminds me of something that "must" be in the "air".😉
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:, same thought :).

I always do at least two passes...
+1

Wildthing

Legendary member
Small step closer, controls are now all in and hatch is complete with magnets. :) With the weather I am in no rush plus now with the new Jumper T16, I am waiting on 2 different orders of 6 ch rx's , kind of nice not being locked into one protocol . 3 of each coming, $10.00 each delivered :D
2020_0111_154102_001.JPG
2020_0111_154137_002.JPG

mach1 rc

Master member
Small step closer, controls are now all in and hatch is complete with magnets. :) With the weather I am in no rush plus now with the new Jumper T16, I am waiting on 2 different orders of 6 ch rx's , kind of nice not being locked into one protocol . 3 of each coming, $10.00 each delivered :D
View attachment 154139 View attachment 154140
Looks great😃 I didn't know your putting magnets in it😯