The Bike Thread (pedal power not motor power - e-bikes excepted)

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Just about to go work on a trail near my house. Yesterday I made a real nice berm ending with a hump which is jump-able. Or else you can pump-manual it...which is better yet.
Nice, working on trail is always fun! Here's a pic of a section that we put in last year (still in progress in the pic, it's nice hard pack now), it now has a 5ft drop off to the left that you can just send.
IMG_20201031_105534738_HDR.jpg

KubKade

Canyon Stoic, Commencal Meta HT, Specialized Fuse, Nukeproof Scout, Rocky Mountain Growler, Marin San Quentin, Diamondback Sync'r, Kona Honzo, Santa Cruz Chamoleon. Just a few options (y);)
You forgot the Yeti SB165 or SB150! Just kidding! $$$
Norco Fluid FS3, Marin Rift Zone, GT Sensor, Vitus Mythique, Giant Stance.
merida 120
Trek 820 lmao
Sounds like plenty of options🤓👍🏼

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I have done MTB a great while ago, but it is so flat here, and there aren't many places to MTB, so I stick 99.9999% to road now. If I turn left out of the hood it is country, right it's city. I would rather be putting miles on the bike than driving sowhere to ride. I live 6 miles from the Ohio to Erie Trail, so it doesn't take long to get real far out of dodge. Between the trainer, trails, and roads, I have > 1200 miles this year. Most on a well used High-Race Recumbent that I bought and rebuilt back in December. Currently have severe neck issues which prevent me from riding my standard Diamond frame bikes. I have a good variety of bikes, wheels, and gearing for whatever road I turn down.

I worked at Perferformance Bike when they went belly up, and helped a few independent stores in the area out after that. Currently building bikes at Dick's Sporting Goods, and co-lead several weekly group rides on the west side of Columbus.

My coolest century ever was done a few years ago at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It was a joint Tour de Cure and World Bike Relief event. Here's a little snippet of video near the start of the ride. It is sped up x10, so it is as if we were running indycar speeds.

Cheers!
LitterBug