The Most Offtopic Thread Ever in the History of Offtopic Threads

Should there be a challenge in this thread every once in a while?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tesseract

Master member
I had an idea!
canvas (32).png

tesseract

Master member
So a pulse jet? If you put some sort of one way valve on the front it could act as an inlet to draw air in for the propane to burn. I think that some pulse jets use reed valves but I did hear about using Tesla valves for that... Seems like an interesting idea.
Another one. @Timmy will like to fly this
canvas (33).png

tesseract

Master member
So a pulse jet? If you put some sort of one way valve on the front it could act as an inlet to draw air in for the propane to burn. I think that some pulse jets use reed valves but I did hear about using Tesla valves for that... Seems like an interesting idea.
Ah yes I will need to put an air intake for the propane to burn. . The origional air intake is for the battery to cool down, and cool down the outer surface of the jet

tesseract

Master member
canvas (34).png

Pilotr2020

Pulse jets are extremely loud, if you live in a rural area it should be okay though. When Scaled Composites tested it on a Long EZ, it was so loud they got complaints from Mojave residents...

🔊🔊🔊🛩🛩

tesseract

Master member
Pulse jets are extremely loud, if you live in a rural area it should be okay though. When Scaled Composites tested it on a Long EZ, it was so loud they got complaints from Mojave residents...

🔊🔊🔊🛩🛩
Oh yeah! I forgot. Prob not gonna build it anytime soon tho... im not old enough to buy sheet metal and plasma cutters and all that $h!t.

Last edited: