• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Second Part of my Journey - The Diary

The Hangar

So I didn't get the chance to go to the field yesterday like I wanted I was just to tired so I decided to stayed at home and rest. I wanted to go this morning after our weekly outing to the City Park but it was just to hot so I gave up on that too. I did get to fly the DR-1 at the park today and was dieing from heat so I wasn't to stressed about going. Here is a video from this morning at the park I was practicing passes between the metal polls, enjoy.

I also realised that I am not in the mood to build new planes lately like I used to at work so instead I am using the time to go back and watch all the FT episodes 9 years back. I've watched about 48 videos till now so have about 1152 left to go :). Tomorrow I will be heading to the field, with a ton of batteries, now all I have to do is decided what planes to take.
Just watched this video - great flying! I love the gap shooting! I can't wait to get my DR-1 in the air - it looks like it flies really well!

mayan

Quick update. Got a few more videos edited but having a problem with iMovie export it’s crashing the app so nothing to post yet :(. Planning on going to the field tomorrow debating what planes to take. I really want to maiden the FT Legacy so I took it down for a paint job which I am totally not happy with. Besides that I thought to maybe take the FT Master Series Corsair again along side the FT Charlie which I enjoying very much. Anyways going back to getting prepped :).

mayan

A few quick updates. Still having issues with iMovie on the Mac so no videos for now. Had a shit day at work today was literally arguing with every citizen that called. Had a motorcycle ride with a friend after the shift feeling the cold wind on the skin through the layers made my blood cool off and that started a change in my mood. Then had a great dinner with the wife while watching Heartland and charging batteries for tomorrow when I plan to hit the field. So with that note of happiness I will said good night.