The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

cyclone3350

Master member
Hello everybody I would like to apologize in advanced, but my posting is going to become more less frequent due to family problems. We just found out that my older brother has terminal cancer… and that we need to spend as much time with him as we can so that means less time in the shop thank you everyone for your support and I hope to see you at flight fest 2023

I am so sorry to hear this. Do what U need to do to take care of your end and we will still be here when U can back to posting.

skymaster

Elite member
Why do Rc air fields have to be near a major road . i have not seen an airfield that is on a kind of secluded area were you are not thinking what if i hit a car on the road and cause and accident.

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Why do Rc air fields have to be near a major road . i have not seen an airfield that is on a kind of secluded area were you are not thinking what if i hit a car on the road and cause and accident.
my local airfeild is not by a major road, its the feild of dreams in redmon orgon check it out

Bo123

Elite member
Mines by a road, which is pretty much only used by a single faemer and our club. Nearest house is also like a few kms away.

Bo123

Elite member
C1D702E4-1AF8-43B3-9704-D15198878FD4.jpeg
yo