Tutor Build Plans for FTCA Aircrew Only!!!!!!

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Yep. Uncommon sense.
393445_7b3c3d422a3511920ad438fbd5aead27.png

Mr.Grinch

@FlyingMonkey as you wish!
Tutor plans are soooo last month. I want the new hotness…where are my free flerken plans? I’m in the US, I can afford to buy whatever I need from the store, but I don’t care, I won’t do it, I just want free stuff. And don’t get me started on having to pay to join the FTCA, that’s just a money grab!!

Now, back to reality… I did sign up for aircrew and I have cut out my tutor from the plans made available. Hopefully I’ll have time to start assembling it on my one day off this week, as long as I can get everything else around the house taken care of. I have the flerken and some other accessories on order, even if the plans are made available, I didn’t want to have to cut it out. I’ll buy a couple of tutors at FF since the shipping was about 1/3 the price of the kit but I could add a flerken for just a $1 increase. Strange…

I saw the December “newsletter” (advertisement) that came out on the 6th and the November coupon codes are no longer active as of yesterday. Has the FTCA email come out yet and I just missed it or is it still pending?

Mr.Grinch

Yeah, I got the email late last night, just in time to miss the discount for the flerken since I already ordered it yesterday.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
The December FTCA email should have gone out - I received mine. The plans-perk for December is the Legacy V2. Bixler had said in one of the recent podcasts that the Flerkin plans would likely be a perk in the future, but not December.
The 15th and have not received email. Hmmmm

samolykj

I did pay for FTCA upgrade because I saw something about Tutor plans being made available, but missed the November 12th date by three days. I assume I'm out of luck. So close -j