• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vinon-sur-Verdon (FR) fly-in logistics

Quick update on my side, I'll be driving down alone probably, on the 25th. I'll probably sleep at a camping nearby if there is still room (no reservations accepted until July).

I'll be bringing my blaster 3 (dlg), minimag (park flyer), and scratch built tricopter. I'm hoping I can get some help making it fly straight... I have lots of vibrations, and a strange yaw issue.

See you all there!

P.S: if anyone in route from Geneva wants a ride, I am more than happy to help.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Quick update on my side: I've just booked my flights. I will arrive on the 24th at about 18:00 in Marseille and leave on the 28th.

At the moment I'm not sure what to do when I got there ;). Options are staying a night in Marseille or leaving directly, camping or getting a hotel room, renting a car, ...

Need to figure that out over the next few days.

bepilot

I'll be sleeping at my aunt's house nearby who was willing to invite me for 3 nights albeit they're busy moving out.
Would love to invite you guys there who are in need for a home, but I cannot decide in their name.
I'll pass the address by private message should you be in real trouble, goeland86 and Balu.
Balu, get a bus ( http://www.marseille-airport.com/access-car-parks/access/shuttle-buses/aix-en-provence ) to Aix-en Provence for 7€80, spend the day over there the 25th and I can pick you up in the evening to get you closer to Vinon. Cant' stand Marseille :black_eyed:
I'll be driving around Friday-Saturday to kill time (mini vacations for me too, Lac de St Croix if weather is fine - Aix - Aubagne - gliding les Alpilles maybe as I said...), where-ever you want to go is fine for me :p

Last edited:

raphino

Hey Guys! At which camping place will you be staying? Kinda trouble to find one and it would be cool if we would be located at the same spot!

Guys, thanks for showing up, it was fun meeting you all! Though I didn't meet with ztoon, I think I saw pretty much everyone else here.

Don't want to run the effect, but had dinner with the crew in Geneva Friday night. There's talk about a repeat next year :)

Don't want to run the effect, but had dinner with the crew in Geneva Friday night. There's talk about a repeat next year :)[/QUOTE]

Great to hear!!

We came from Wales (in our Bentley with electric Liddle Stiks on the back seat) and flew in Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France in a trip that totalled 3000 miles. It was worth it to meet up with the Flite Test Family, US and EU branches.

A bit further north next time, please, its too hot for us in the south!!!

Michael and Judy