What are the dates for Flite fest 2016?

Captain Tom

I need to bid for my for my 2016 vacation. My airline makes me plan pretty far in advance.
My boy Clayton (The kid wearing a cap and googles) would be very disappointed if we can't come back in 2016.
Please let me know soon.
Thanks

AeroMaestro

My boy Clayton (The kid wearing a cap and googles) would be very disappointed if we can't come back in 2016.
Please let me know soon.

Cute kid. I think we'd all be disappointed if you can't come back in 2016!
(I spent 15 minutes one morning with my FPV quad trying to help Clayton find his lost Pun Jet.)

Captain Tom

Thanks for helping find the Pun Jet! we are goings to have tile or something to help next year.
He's a good kid. We will be at the Horizon indoor and the NEF. Not a substitute for the Fest but loads of fun nun the less.

DrDiff

I can't wait

I just discovered FliteTest about two months ago. Watched nearly everything they put up on YouTube back to back to back. Now I suffer withdrawls waiting for new releases. I hope they set dates soon.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

I need to bid for my for my 2016 vacation. My airline makes me plan pretty far in advance.
Please let me know soon.
Thanks

Did you guys build a Bloody Baron with me this year at Flite Fest?

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'm pretty sure this was you and Clayton?
20150711_120257.jpg

TimmyGT

Hey Cpt. Tom, I am a controller (don't hate, I'm a good one I promise!) and we too are bidding on leave and I also need to know the dates. Has there been any update on this? And btw Dan, I built a Bloody Baron a couple of months ago and it is the BEST foam board plane I have built so far, I love it!

Spastickitten

I think everyone did what DrDiff did when we found FT... I set aside a few episodes for those rainy days, but I have watched some 2 or 3 (or 4...) times.