What did you crash today

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
Oh abe��!! Is repairable? Maybe a new batt would be better. What happened to make that happen?

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
Foambasher, I took of the battery case and it was just the covering damaged. it charged up fine and I flew my Catalina tonight with a nerf gun and bomb drop controlled from my radio! fun! yes, it was the wind and heavy load of ipod and bombs that did it.
Yes! but I don't get upset about crashes, I see it as a opportunity to learn....
Haha! I tried, but it was too long for the username box. :p
Abe

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
i was gliding my air hogs titan today and it stalled and came to earth. the base of my tale win totally got ripped of the plane, but that's nothing that hot glue can fix!

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
well, why don't you change your name to the-one-who-doesn't-very-often-crash?
a little more truth wont harm you!! :black_eyed::rolleyes:

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
sorry abe! i have already glued it and crashed it three more times! all of them resulted in tail lashings. i have only taped the last one so i supose i can wait for yu.

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
no, just a bad controller, me. also i started jo on it as well. i threw it and before he touched the sticks it fliped up side down!!!! then it worked again until he crashed and broke the tail. for the 3 time. the first time dad thew it strait up and i dont know why!!!!! stalled and came down. crunch.