What Did You Fly Today

DazDaMan

Elite member
I flew my little Hobbyzone Champ this afternoon in wind which was too high for it (in my defence, it didn't look all that windy when I went out!). Cartwheeled on landing and cracked the wing, but I hot-glued it and had a nice 10 minutes or so in the evening before the battery needed a charge.

So, I charged the battery and went out with my little Trojan and attempted some aerobatics!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I flew my little Hobbyzone Champ this afternoon in wind which was too high for it (in my defence, it didn't look all that windy when I went out!). Cartwheeled on landing and cracked the wing, but I hot-glued it and had a nice 10 minutes or so in the evening before the battery needed a charge.

So, I charged the battery and went out with my little Trojan and attempted some aerobatics!
The UMX Trojan is one of my favorite micros! After cracking my Champ's wing 4 times, I think it needs a replacement... I did take it out and fly it last week though.

OliverW

Legendary member
Finished! I hope to go fly her soon!
20200513_143836.jpg

JennyC6

Elite member
Quit complaining 🤣 we've had 20 mph winds all day and it's been about this windy for at least the last week... I know everyone is so sorry 😝😂
Too windy in my part of the world, even for a heavy and overpowered balsa pattern ship, so it's a build weekend for me. Got plenty to do. Speedyboi's covering is flaking off, got a Kaos 40 to start on, got a Simple Scout to get on(And an FS26 Surpass to mount on it!), got my nitro Globe Liner to wrench on, got some stuff to do on the 1:1s and the lawn equip....