What Did You Fly Today

Wildthing

Legendary member
I didn't fly anything today. But it's ok because I could have if I wanted to. You see thanks to men like buzzbomb, His son and I'm sure many other veterans both in this forum and not, I get to live in ( arguably ) the greatest country on earth but for sure one of the freest. So id like to take a second out of my laid back day and just say ( Thank you all for that ).
I second that except for the country, we come first :D

Wildthing

Legendary member
Is that a slight at our shameless leader :ROFLMAO:
Shameless, that's a way to polite of a word to use describing him.

Lol - some folks here are making talk of heading over to join you guys depending on the turnout of the election next year. The 2016 one was bad enough... BUT I probably have gone too far already so please don’t make any angry responses. 😉🤣

Take your so called leader and our so called leader and drop them into a very very deep hole , I think you got the better of the two. :D

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Shameless, that's a way to polite of a word to use describing him.
Well at least south of the border they are doing something about their operation, somehow we just voted ours back in. No matter who you ask, and I have been coast to coast for work in the last term, no one admits to checking his ballot box. Yet here he is... again. It's if anything, entertaining to see what he will do next.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
So today was super foggy and wet, and I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to get any ftfb for the next two weeks. Then I suddenly remembered that I have my Simple Cub from FliteFest in my closet. I haven't flown it for a while, so I plan to take it up tomorrow and I wont have any warping! I will take the GoPro out and film since none of you have seen me flying that bird ever. I'm actually pretty excited!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
So today was super foggy and wet, and I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to get any ftfb for the next two weeks. Then I suddenly remembered that I have my Simple Cub from FliteFest in my closet. I haven't flown it for a while, so I plan to take it up tomorrow and I wont have any warping! I will take the GoPro out and film since none of you have seen me flying that bird ever. I'm actually pretty excited!
Nice. Onboard or hat cam?