What's in YOUR workshop?

bgfireguy92

Well I had done this on my YouTube as a response to Monkey's just hadn't posted it yet so here's my workspace:

Team_Monkey

It's really neat to see the ways people customize their workspace. I like the tall table Ben made and the ceiling storage racks Wilson made, Fred has nice storage... just great ideas to share.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I need to improve the lighting and build a proper bench.

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 7.04.25 PM.png

image.jpg

The cabinets were reclaimed from my moms house after a tornado wiped it out a couple of years ago. As were the 2 x 4s that make up the countertop. I share the space with my homebrew equipment Andy wife's cake decorating supplies. At some point I'll add an electrical outlet to make glueing and soldering easier. Amazingly, with all the countertop space I have I still do most of my cutting on the basement floor

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I was looking for pictures/video of my workshop . . . then I realized, a nice video of it had already been posted:

The "Blue Room" in that video is my workshop, and probably as clean as it's ever been. The planes on the walls are mine. Unfortunately the planes in the air were Josh Finn's.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Went to the local goodwill, and they had a variety of desks and tables that would make good work stations. And cheap too. Most were about $15

This rolling glass table was tempting.

glass table.jpg

canuck

I guess I could video eating at the kitchen table since that's the "workshop". I don't have to options of that much space. My supplies are either under my bed or in a set of plastic containers to keep some order. I have a large storage bin on the deck where I keep my drill press and some larger tools. We do what we can.