Who is Josh Scott

Josh Scott

I've read some thinks people say about Josh Scott and I don't agree with the bad things they say about him, I really don't think the show would be as good as it is without him, not to take anything away from Josh Bixler, he is awesome at what he knows and does, but J Scott i think makes the show a real pleasure to watch, if it was just two professional flyers talking about the hobby i think it be quit dull, so keep up the good work all of the flitetest crew love the show, and i really hope it gets on TV

Hey, thanks!!!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
That's Awsome, I've made that my signature :)

Actually the two scriptures referenced from the Bible do not say "I will not be shaken, I will not be moved cause I carry the name of Jesus" . Here is what they do say:

Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name,
Php 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;
Luk 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us through Your name.

Thurmond