🎄Christmas Thread 2020!🎄 *MEET SANTA!*

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
not the people in South Africa they are way to nonchalant, yesterday in the mall I glared at about 30 staff in the shops because they weren't wearing their masks......in a mall......

Yep.. I glare at people, sometimes I tell them it's their fault so many people are dying each day, but not that loudly, otherwise they might hear me! In the U.S. people can be so ignorant!

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Yeah American people are.... special. Not as much in Ohio. But Florida, that’s a free for all.
Yeah I’m in California and we are ok... mostly. The people are nice and all but a lot of people that I know are just... I’m not even sure how do describe them. I’m sure that those people pop up all over the world tho.
Here are a few types:
The people that are racist, homophobic, and all that other stuff (I knew a kid like this but I think that he just had other issues and he will hopefully grow out of it).

People who try to fight the racist, homophobic and sexist types but take it too far (some girl thought I was being sexist because I didn’t know that she could ride a skateboard. Maybe it’s the fact that there are very few skateboarders around here and also the fact that there was zero evidence that she rode one. Btw all I did was say “oh I didn’t know that you could ride a skateboard” and I got “what, because I’m a girl?” In a kind of offended tone). Yes I know that the example I showed isn’t that bad since I didn’t really care about it but there are much worse people around here.

Wow this quickly turned into an unexpected rant lol. Sorry about that.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Yeah I’m in California and we are ok... mostly. The people are nice and all but a lot of people that I know are just... I’m not even sure how do describe them. I’m sure that those people pop up all over the world tho.
Here are a few types:
The people that are racist, homophobic, and all that other stuff (I knew a kid like this but I think that he just had other issues and he will hopefully grow out of it).

People who try to fight the racist, homophobic and sexist types but take it too far (some girl thought I was being sexist because I didn’t know that she could ride a skateboard. Maybe it’s the fact that there are very few skateboarders around here and also the fact that there was zero evidence that she rode one. Btw all I did was say “oh I didn’t know that you could ride a skateboard” and I got “what, because I’m a girl?” In a kind of offended tone). Yes I know that the example I showed isn’t that bad since I didn’t really care about it but there are much worse people around here.

people are too easily offended these days. We're not going to get anywhere if people are constantly changing things because it slightly hurts the minorities's feelings. I am not saying that racism, sexism, etc., should be allowed, just that people need to stop letting every little thing get in their way.

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Here are a few types:

The homophobic ones are the ones who get on my nerves.

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
people are too easily offended these days. We're not going to get anywhere if people are constantly changing things because it slightly hurts the minorities's feelings. I am not saying that racism, sexism, etc., should be allowed, just that people need to stop letting every little thing get in their way.
Yeah. We should all.... become mature adults for lack of a better word